Skip to content

#7370 [CORE] - Double Piwafwi Cloak

MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
When performing Phaere's third quest in Ust Natha, you can acquire Solaufein's Piwafwi Cloak without a fight. The item is added to the pack twice- once during the dialog and once after. This was mentioned in another thread but I was unsure if it had been logged or not:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24708/underdark-bugs
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Not reported yet but I am very close to that point in my own personal BG2:EE playthrough. I will report this once I get there to confirm unless someone else beats me to it. Or you could give me a save file and I could get to it sooner. Whichever works.
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    Here's the save file if you need it. For reference I picked dialog options 3-3-3 to see this behavior.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited December 2013
    @Mitchfork, using the attached save game, it only gets added once for me using 3-3-3. Is there anything more specific you can add? Are you skipping through dialogue very fast? Is all your party located in the same building when talking to Solaufein?

Also, couple more generic questions:
    1. Are you using any mods?
    2. What version of the game are you using?
    3. And what operating system are you using?
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
    CrevsDaak
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    I'm using no mods, version 1.2.2030, and Windows 7 OS.

My entire party is in the building when talking to Solaufein. I was able to get this behavior twice last night and once again just now, which are all the times that I've tested it. Looks like the second cloak gets added right as Solaufein exits the area. I'm reading the dialog so I'm not clicking through too fast.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Mitchfork, managed to reproduce it. Logged as #7370.