SAMURAI: Samurai are professional warriors, members of the noble class who are trained in the arts of warfare. They are not only trained for their role in society, they are born into a system of allegiance, loyalty, and honor that influences every stage of their lives. A samurai cut loose from this system is no longer a samurai; he is an ordinary fighter, a ronin with no honor and no standing in society.
- May only achieve Grandmastery (five slots) in Katanas, Wakisashis, Halberds and Longbows
- May use Kai ability once per day per level (start at 1st level with one use)
KAI: The samurai increases his strength score to 18/00 for one round
- 2nd level: Gains a +1 to damage rolls every 3 levels
- 5th level: Becomes immune to fear and morale failure
- 6th level: May use the Fear ability once per day
FEAR: With a war cry, the samurai emits a powerful and frightening yell that will panic all opponents in a 30-ft. radius if they don't make their save vs. Paralyzation.
- 9th level: May use the Great Kai ability once per day
GREAT KAI: The samurai increases his strength score to 18/00 for two rounds and all enemies within 30-ft must Save vs. Paralyzation or be stunned for one round
- Race restricted to human.
- Alignment restricted to lawful.
- May not dual class.
- May not wear armour heavier than splint mail.
- May not exceed Specialization (two slots) in all other weapons