Skip to content

Vampire Anomen won't dialogue

I have taken "Anomen's Body" and "Bodhi's Black Heart" to the temple in Umar Hills. I place them in the arm statue, the torches light up and a male body appears on the floor. However, this is where it ends. Anomen is not clickable, does not initiate dialogue, and does not rejoin my party. The items disappear from my inventory.

I believe have a met all the requirements for Anomen to come back to my party, if i recall correctly he should simply ask if we can take him back once his body appears.

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Yes, pretty much a bug. Do you have a save before ressurecting him?
  • TheWalrus9TheWalrus9 Member Posts: 4
    Yes, I have a save right in front of the statue with the body/heart still in my inventory. even quitting the game or reloading the save leads to the same result :/
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @TheWalrus9

SWEET! Good news! We can get it posted up as a bug and probably get you a CLUA command to get you past this.

Do us a favor: Zip up and Post up your saved game you're mentioning and write a short set of steps for what to do once we save the game (Turn your main character around, talk to "HotPants" just south of where CHARNAME is standing, select options 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 and 2, etc.)

We'll get it verified and bug report it.
    Click on the statue in front of Kylina.
    Place "Anomen's Body" and "Bodhi's Black Heart" in the container.

Thank you! Hope it works....or doesn't work :-p
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @Gate70 The statue is activated for me, and the appropriate blocks in cleanse.bcs run when I place Anomen's body and then Bodhi's heart inside. I get the same results as TheWalrus9: The body appears and the items vanish from the statue, but nothing else happens.

I edited the save to revive Anomen by setting his HP to 1 (it was -18), and now if you put the items in the statue, he'll initiate dialogue and join you... with 19 HP.
    Jalily said:

@Gate70 The statue is activated for me, and the appropriate blocks in cleanse.bcs run when I place Anomen's body and then Bodhi's heart inside. I get the same results as TheWalrus9: The body appears and the items vanish from the statue, but nothing else happens.

I edited the save to revive Anomen by setting his HP to 1 (it was -18), and now if you put the items in the statue, he'll initiate dialogue and join you... with 19 HP.

I checked the game with Shadow Keeper but didn't found an option to check anomen's set life, did you used infinite engine or another specific program for it @Jalily?
    @gate70 I do not have any mods installed.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @kamuizin at this point I think the best tool out there to modify/manage games is EEKeeper, managed by Troodon80 I believe. If you're using the original Shadowkeeper, I don't think it's updated to handle EE games.
    i'm using the new EE keeper, maybe it's just my lack of knowledge in use it.