Skip to content

[Known 7434] Can't go further with Bodhi

louissslouisss Member Posts: 4
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hello.

I've bought BG2 for Mac and started a new game. I've met Bodhi and have done what she asked to the Shadow Thieves. In my events book, it is written to go and report my actions to her. But when I speak to Bodhi, she tells me nothing, so I'm unable to go further. It seems that it blocks me in the third chapter.
Does somebody know a way to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor English, English is not my mother tongue.
Louisss
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    It is pretty hard to get into her coffin.
  • louissslouisss Member Posts: 4
    Here's a savegame.

Thanks
  • louissslouisss Member Posts: 4
    Gate70, I don't know how you did it but it works fine. Thank you very much.
    I don't remember what happened when I dealed with Aran Linvail, I don't really remember who it is in fact.

Thank you again
  • DazzamatazDazzamataz Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. Please Gate70. Also with the Helm Keep, the Elemental Level, the Air Elements never dropped the "Air Sceptre" to control the speed of the fan. What is the add item code for that please? I've attached my save file. Thanks in Advance. Was getting very frustrated with revisiting this classic.
  • DazzamatazDazzamataz Member Posts: 2
    I found the Air Scepter!
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Gate70: Do we need anything more to debug/diagnose or is this as far as we can go and this should get moved?
  • SkaulicSkaulic Member Posts: 3
    I have the same issue. I cannot progress the main quest line as Bodhi doesn't respond after I've killed Aran Linvail.

I had the issue where Haz went walkabout but I managed to find and kill him without using the console.

I'd appreicate if you could fix my savegame please.
    Full file, sorry!
    Thanks for the info. I had managed to skip Palern Flynn, wrongly mistaking the release of Tizzak for his. I went back and released Flynn and the main storyline continued correctly.

Thanks for your swift response over a holiday period!