Skip to content

[Mod] Keeps crashing when I'm trying to leave Amkethran

ChildmanChildman Member Posts: 14
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Just as the title says.

I've attached the DMP file and a save of my game.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• ChildmanChildman Member Posts: 14
    Thanks, that did the trick.
    Thanks, I'll use the in-game workarounds for now then.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited December 2013
    It appears to be an issue with the world map. I'm trying to figure out exactly why the world map has a problem, or where that problem is. So far coming up blank. Apart from random encounters and probabilities, there doesn't appear to be much else that is different.

Could be something to do with that. There is a whole bunch of "l-ar01" listed that is not in the base WORLDM25.

@Childman, do you have any mods installed? Or have any installed previously?
    Gate70CrevsDaak
    I do have a couple of mods installed, but nothing that isn't compatible.

Anyway, the issue seems to have gone away after I area coded myself to Abazigal's Lair and finished it.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Childman, could you let us know what mods, just in case it was something to do with one them? The mod, or mods, might be listed as compatible but may still have some issues with the game engine. Letting us know and being able to investigate it would enable us to diagnose future issues. That said, it might not be a problem with a mod at all, but I would still like to be certain. :-)
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Marked fixed. Will move this to "Not a Problem" once Troodon80 gets done with it.
    @Troodon80 Sure thing. The mods I'm using are the following:

1) Banter Pack

2) IEP Extended Banters

3) BG2 Tweak Pack

4) Item Randomiser

6) Sarevok Friendship
  • HannarrHannarr Member Posts: 20
    I'm getting this problem as well. i can't remember if there is a cutscene when you leave Amkethran, if so that seems the most likely cause of the problem.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Don't uninstall mods that change the worldmap during a game. Your saved game will be crippled.