Skip to content

problem,

TwistereTwistere Member Posts: 2
I installed numerous mods from the list now I have an issue with play movement my players are stucked to the spot and cannot move, can anyone tell me which file is responsible for adjusting player movement speed, when using the eekeeper to increase the movement speed value it does work but is annoying as this has to be done for every now character.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    In order for anyone to try and help, it would be prudent to supply a list of mods that you installed.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    And installation order as well as sometimes strange things happen if the mods are installed in certain order...

My guess is that you installed the component BG speed from the BG2 tweak pack. If that's the case uninstall that and things should be back to normal.
  • TwistereTwistere Member Posts: 2
    mlnevese said:

And installation order as well as sometimes strange things happen if the mods are installed in certain order...

My guess is that you installed the component BG speed from the BG2 tweak pack. If that's the case uninstall that and things should be back to normal.

You sir, are a genious

• FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    @mlnevese you're slowly turning into a mind flayer with your mind-reading abilities :)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Fredjo You have no idea bwahahahaha.... errr... I mean... I don't know what you're talking about...