Skip to content

Mod Wish: Neera Expansion-type mod for BG2:EE

EmmiEmmi Member Posts: 77
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Mods
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is anybody out there with the ability to make a mod like K'aeloree's "Neera Expansion" for BG:EE. The main reason for this wish is to be able to finish the game I started in BG1, where my Charname was infatuated with Neera. It would be sooo great to finish the romance as a female character. So anything that lets you romance Neera as a female would be perfect. Removing gender checks, changing the gender-specific words and stuff like that. Or however it works, unfortunately, I have no clue about modding... :(

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Emmi said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is anybody out there with the ability to make a mod like K'aeloree's "Neera Expansion" for BG:EE. The main reason for this wish is to be able to finish the game I started in BG1, where my Charname was infatuated with Neera. It would be sooo great to finish the romance as a female character. So anything that lets you romance Neera as a female would be perfect. Removing gender checks, changing the gender-specific words and stuff like that. Or however it works, unfortunately, I have no clue about modding... :(

Agreed, and the extra dialogues/options were cute!
  • TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    I'd really appreciate more dialogues as well. :)
  • MBerlMBerl Member Posts: 25
    Bump, I'd love to see smth like that as well.
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    Any word on a BG2EE version of this mod? I was hoping to use it for the Rasaad m/m romance option :(