Skip to content

Gorion shot first - iPad v1.2.2031 Beta report.

2»

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2013
    @crevsdaak. I see. All is good and well then. I got iOS 7, liked the new control center and flashlight, but I hate the way it looks. I'm still not totally used to it. It's a bit hard on my 4s, as well. I have to make sure all the apps are closed so it doesn't lag.
    Also, there is an iOS 7 jailbreak.
    http://evasi0n.com
    I'll try to leave the beta thread alone now.
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    @meagloth thankies for the link, anyway, I have to keep i OS 6 until beta is finished, by the way, you're making these a chat spam thread like if you were being pointless, also you're helping, I would have found out of th jailbreak like in 3/5 months :P
    And iPad 2 has trouble with the i OS 7 jailbreak :P, at the bottom of the read me.
    meagloth
    @Cuv what is going on with this? The beta ended? When will I get my badge? Now that they've launched the game I think I'll keep playing the beta, I like the computer version better.
    Cuv
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    @CrevsDaak ..... oooh! I am not sure. Let me summon the mighty @Dee to respond!
    CrevsDaak
    @Cuv the mighty King of Wombats @Dee!
    OK, nice thing!
    @Cuv @Dee should I make an announcement regarding BG2:EE iPad bugs, I've already found a thread about that and sure that more are coming, so maybe telling to the people that some bugs were already found, so we don't cause so much confusion.
    edited January 2014
    30) Quasit familiars can't cast Blur, there are no troubles with Horror, but he never casts Blur, he waits a round to pass whenever I give him the order to cast Blur, but when that time ends, he does nothing (but flowers!).
    31) The Old Prisoner's Spirit (ToB) in the Vampire Dungeon don't opens the door so you can get the reward, I've completed the quest, and I did not had Elven Holy Water, so I went to buy some only with the PC, he appeared to another party members, and then disappeared and did not appear again to open the door (just tried with vanilla and BG2:EE, got no problems doing the same), the journal was updated and the quest is marked as Done. This happened with custom party members in a solo-multi-player-run.
    32) Some ToB portraits are ultra small, Gromnir Il-Khan's is blurry, pixeled and smaller than others, for example, Melissan's is working nice.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    At this point, @CrevsDaak (and particularly since the issues you're posting here are gameplay bugs, not necessarily platform-specific), I would just post your reports in the regular Bugs forums. It's actually more work to sift through one thread with thirty bugs in it that may have already been reported.
    @Dee OK, I'll create some more bug threads.