Skip to content

Yoshimo, the unseen (disappeared)!

ShareazuShareazu Member Posts: 51
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Dearest ones,

After many, many playthroughs, i have decided to team up with bodhi, instead of the shadow thieves... I had Yoshimo in my group, but i decided to remove him temporarily.... He then said his usual line, saying that he'd return to the copper coronet and all... HOWEVER, after i returned to the most coppery of coronets, Yoshimo was nowhere to be found!

Using Google®, i have learned the some people had the same problem (Link: http://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/bug_fix_bg2_yoshimo_disappeared_lost_not_at_the_copper_cornet ) ...Since i've never sided with Bodhi before this game, i don't know if thats a bug, or if it is something intentional.

So... was that supposed to happen? is Yoshimba really supposed to disappear after you side with Bodhi? or was it a bug? i know this part of the forum is supposed to help with un-modded games, and this particular bug MIGHT have been caused by one or more mods, buuut i guess there's no harm to ask.
Post edited by Shareazu on

Comments

• ShareazuShareazu Member Posts: 51
    thank you for answering, gate.

It doesnt make much sense, considering the dialogs, i mean... he even says that it might be a good idea and all...
    well, does anyone know of any mod or any way to work around that? i wanted to try siding with bodhi, since i never tried that... but i also wanted to have yoshimo on my group, switching him now and then
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80 @Illydth move this to not an issue plz
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Shareazu, I'm going to assume that you could just use the Console to get him back. :-)

C:CreateCreature("YOSHI7") or one of the other YOSHI_ resources, depending on what level you are.
    Troodon80 said:

@Shareazu, I'm going to assume that you could just use the Console to get him back. :-)

C:CreateCreature("YOSHI7") or one of the other YOSHI_ resources, depending on what level you are.

thanks @Troodon , i'll try it out