Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Yoshimo, the unseen (disappeared)!

ShareazuShareazu Member Posts: 51
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Dearest ones,

After many, many playthroughs, i have decided to team up with bodhi, instead of the shadow thieves... I had Yoshimo in my group, but i decided to remove him temporarily.... He then said his usual line, saying that he'd return to the copper coronet and all... HOWEVER, after i returned to the most coppery of coronets, Yoshimo was nowhere to be found!

Using Google®, i have learned the some people had the same problem (Link: http://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/bug_fix_bg2_yoshimo_disappeared_lost_not_at_the_copper_cornet ) ...Since i've never sided with Bodhi before this game, i don't know if thats a bug, or if it is something intentional.

So... was that supposed to happen? is Yoshimba really supposed to disappear after you side with Bodhi? or was it a bug? i know this part of the forum is supposed to help with un-modded games, and this particular bug MIGHT have been caused by one or more mods, buuut i guess there's no harm to ask.

Post edited by Shareazu on

Comments