Skip to content

Hexxat quest in Throne of Bhaal(Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    I'm not at a barrier. I'm in the room with spider-boy and there's no way out other than the way I came in... I tried creeping round the walls with detect traps activated, but no door appeared anywhere....
    RyProv
  • critter42critter42 Member Posts: 2
    I thought it was bugged as well, but after several hours of frustration, I misclicked on the solution. If you just want a hint...

I was making a basic, wrong, assumption. I assumed that, if closing Door A was the only way to open Door B, that opening Door A must also be the only way to close Door B.

If you still can't figure it out...

Enter the room with the two doors. Hexxat tells you that the two doors are linked, so that opening one closes another. I'm calling the door you use to enter Door A, and the door that leads to the necrotic barrier room Door B.

Have Hexxat enter that room, and then, do NOT open Door A! You can close Door B manually, without needing to manipulate Door A. Do so, and the doors out of the barrier room will open so you can keep going.

Should be easy to figure out from there. :)
    Jenzafar
  • crkmonkeecrkmonkee Member Posts: 1
    HTF DO YOU GET THE 1ST GODDAMN DOOR TO BE REVILED? So many people have asked this and you keep ignoring them!
    abacusT2av
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    crkmonkee said:

HTF DO YOU GET THE 1ST GODDAMN DOOR TO BE REVILED? So many people have asked this and you keep ignoring them!

I think we've stepped into some twilight-zone area of the internet, where no one can hear you scream...
    In answer, I eventually just enabled the console & Ctrl-J'd myself through that wall (top left, above the library). Not ideal, but I was sick of being ignored.
    TJ_Hooker
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    edited February 2014
    I'm also stuck, I've only just entered the place and I can't find any doors or switches anywhere.

It doesn't help that your journal constantly updates with information you don't actually know yourself, I always feel like I've said the wrong thing and somehow missed more important stuff.

In fact I've just reloaded it. This thread shows me I don't even want to do that quest, it isn't worth the hassle.
    IvanB
  • SagumiSagumi Member Posts: 1
    crkmonkee said:

Since it was an issue for me too I feel the need to answer this one : there's a hidden door around X=2741 Y=735 (press x in-game to get your mouse coordinates).

The door is hard to find but otherwise it's a normal hidden door.
    hook71
  • nugu100nugu100 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    I think I know why you stuck.
    Each doors have trap.

DON'T remove those traps.
    Those traps has puzzle function.
  • Ursa_WebUrsa_Web Member Posts: 1
    The Quest isn't bugged at Necrotic Room. You have to close a door, two doors back from the two doors you KNOW open/shut, when you do this, the two LOCKED doors in the Necrotic room will be open when you get there. (Sorry, new here, don't know how to hide spoilers.....)