Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Mage Stronghold won't trigger

Hey there,
I finished the Planar Sphere Quest as a sorcerer and after lavok vanished outside the sphere nothing happened. When I reneter the spehere the Splamnic Knight only say something like "yeah you survived the halflings" but no quest will start.... is there a cheat code with which I could trigger the Stronghold quest manually?

Comments

• victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2014
    Yeah, this happened in my last run too. Since I can't activate the CLUA Console without disabling my Icelandic keyboard, I couldn't spawn Sergeant Natula and had in fact given the quest up as lost. Went to Spellhold and did the Underdark thing. And then when I got back, I just happened to notice Sergeant Natula standing there (don't remember where, exactly) but he did not approach me or do anything. Still, when I spoke to him, the rest of the Stronghold quest triggered. It did mean that since I was so close to the end of the game, I never got any potions from my apprentice (forget his name).

Edit: my bad, I didn't read your post well enough; obviously, I was further into the quest than you are, or rather aren't. Sorry.

Post edited by victory_rose on
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,135
    @Gate70 I'm not familiar with the Planar Sphere.
    IIRC you have to wait for a Cowled Wizard talk to you and then you have to choose what to do with the knights. you can go to Ribald and pay him 9k to send a Mage to help you return them to their plane of origin.

• shadysandshadysand Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    SOLUTION
    I finally found a solution. My Problem was that Lavok died immediatly after I brought him out of the sphere... You either need a "Lavok.dlg" file or the "Gibberlings 3 Baldur's Gate 2 Fixpack". I used the fixpack and et voila: Lavok didn't just die but instead finally gave me the stronghold!

@Gate70 I am a sorcerer