Skip to content

Bug? Unkillable Slayer SoA/Hell final fight on ipad

SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
Somehow I cannot kill the slayer in the final SoA fight in hell on ipad.

I'm soloing with dark moon nun and am dishing out damage like crazy with whirlwinds or critical strikes every round and I've never been sble to take him below slightly wounded in spite of doing more than 700 damage (that's when I gave up scrolling through the battle log and adding my damage output).

I've never had any problems defeating him, this sounds strange. He also appeared at the two spawn points in the lower corners before I even damaged him concentrating on the demons first. Very weird...
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    There is a minimum HP limit (making the slayer invincible), but a script is supposed to kick in that triggers a cutscene once his HP reaches a certain point. If there is a bug in that scene on the iPad, @CrevsDaak might know more.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Skaffen could you upload a saved game by using iFunbox, I have to take a look in this.
    Troodon is right, it must be the script...
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Couldn't reproduce it when I reloaded and tried again and I have no savegame from during that bugged battle.
    Very strange, they should have changed from where the Final Save occurs, in vanilla it happened when you touched the Watcher's Door.
    Well, I'll try to replicate. Maybe it was because you were using a certain thing that caused this, IDK what it could be, but anyway I will look into this.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I have a save before the fight but when I ran it again no bug. The bugged run I didn't save and when I opened BG2 again it had closed in the meantime so I had to reload and couldn't try to run away and save. :(
    Oh, yeah, I know that type of mistakes you make of leaving the app opened and in the middle, another person touched your iPad and closed BG:EE, my sister did this SO many times... *sigh* I shouldn't rely on quick saves so much...

Well, I'll try to replicate, just started a SoA run, but reporting bugs is very complicated since LITERALLY the internet cuts every minute.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Sounds like there's no way to get ahold of a Saved Game on this one. Flag me for RE-Open if we can get confirmation of it. Moving.