Skip to content

Can't see Neera, Dorn and Rasaad locations on world map!

ostry_wieprzostry_wieprz Member Posts: 11
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Can someone please post the codes for all Neera, Dorn and Raasad mission locations in BG2, that I can put in clua console? I can't see any of them on my map even when all npc's saying they have put them in my journal... I've done every quest possible but I can't do any from the EE expansion...
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Just to be sure, have you scrolled your world map to the east?
    Tresset
  • ostry_wieprzostry_wieprz Member Posts: 11
    Thanks a lot for the codes - now I can finally play it :)
    And yes, I've scrolled my world map in every possible direction and couldn't find anything...
    No, I don't have any mods.
    No problem - I hope You'll figure something out
    save.rar 844.9K
    Sorry it took me so long - Nope, I started my game normally - wasn't importing anything.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Gate70, this is another one where the areas simply don't exist on the world map. Not sure what's going on in that save.

@ostry_wieprz, just to confirm when you say you didn't import anything, you mean you didn't copy and paste a save game from the original BG2 and try to play from that?
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Maybe the game was imported from a vanilla BG2. I cannot think of any other way to have a crippled worldmap.
    @Troodon80, Yes I did copy the save from original BG2...i forgot about that - You think it could be the main reason? I mean of course...there weren't either Neera, Dorn or Rasaad...
    @ostry_wieprz, that's the reason. :-)

If you have a more recent save game than the one above, I can manually add the areas to it if you upload it.
    @Troodon80 thanks a lot!! - I'll post my save as soon as I get back home :) Now I think I should keep my saves near me all the time, just in case ... I don't know why my "baldur pc" is almost 100 miles away :P
    Thanks again!
    @ostry_wieprz, mine is currently 600 miles away, but I'm hoping to rectify that shortly. :D

I should be able to help as soon as is needed. :-)
    @Troodon80, oh my...so I guess I'm in much better position :) - anyway, I was thinking about buying an ipad version so I could always have my Baldur with me :P
    I'm attaching my most recent save.
    And one more time, thanks a lot!! :)
    save.rar 914.4K
    oh and of course I forgot about Hexxat - I can't see her locations either.... So if You could do something with that to it would be more than awesome :)
    @ostry_wieprz, I'll get that fixed for you tomorrow. :-)

As for Hexxat's locations, there are none for her that appear on the map.

At least I'm pretty sure; which is why you always travel via the Casque of Dragomir.
    @ostry_wieprz, I was looking for Neera in your save game, but I cannot find her. When was the last time you saw her in that save game?
    @Troodon80 - thanks a lot :) . I can't really remember the exact location since I was so pissed that I can't go any further than the first one... So I think, it would be Neera's first location near the broken bridge - at least that's what my girlfriend is telling me cause she started playing the game when she realised I won't be able for some time... :P
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moving this to "not an issue" since an import from the original BG is not really a "supportable" thing. :)

Troodon will still continue to help I'm sure.
    @ostry_wieprz,

Attached is a fixed save game. All you need to do is go and pick up Neera from near the broken bridge. I haven't moved your party from where they were since there is a random encounter, so you will be able to go through that yourself. :-)
    Heindrich
    @Troodon80,
    You truly are a life saver - thanks a lot for everything :)
    Especially for Your patience to my "ultra fast" responses :P