Skip to content

[DUPE 7169] - DORN - TOB - IPAD -Lumia portal does not appear SPOILERS

fluxdeluxefluxdeluxe Member Posts: 15
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
After leaving the oasis area I was intercepted by a planetar and his cronies. Killed the lot of them looted their bodies but no portal appears. I didn't think anything else of this and went on to complete hexxats quest. I'm up to abizgails lair now and still dorms quest has not triggered.

After doing a bit of reading it seems dorns quest is supposed to trigger after that encounter.

So I loaded up a save I had just before the sacking of saradush killed yaga shura again went to the oasis and traveled backwards and forwards until the interception area appeared. Except this time no planetar no cronies nothing.

Seems like some persistent variable has been set the upshot is no dorm quest.

Incidentally upon loading my later save back up it can travel to and forth between locations and eventually appear in the interception area where I had killed the planetars and his cronies but no portal no nothing.

I'm on the latest version of the ipad with all optional content installed. Posting a saves game is a possibility but I would need to get I fun box

Thanks
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    First, you have to get iFunbox, take out the save, it is a folder named 00000000, some numbers and the name you gave to it.
    Zip the save and upload it using the Attach a file option at the bottom of the comment cage.

@Gate70 isn't there a number for this issue? EDIT: it seems that it does not have... Well, it needs one,
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited February 2014
    Marking this thread for myself (wonder if I can @ summon myself and have it appear). If we don't hear anything back on this, I'll move it to "not an issue" as a duplicate of 7169...which it probably is (it's an "A" bug).

iFunBox is not hard to setup. If you can't get it, @fluxdeluxe, please let us know, Crevs or I can walk you through it.

Tagging for @Illydth to look at. :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Illydth tagging you because self-tagging does not work (or at least for me it does not work), I recommend pressing the "star" icon at the right top of the page, under the Symbol of Bhaal, at the corner of... hell, too difficult to describe...
    well, if you press that star, it bookmarks the thread and notifies you every. single. time someone comments here.
  • fluxdeluxefluxdeluxe Member Posts: 15
    No worries I should be able to figure out ifun box I'll post my later save game first and then the earlier one where the planetar originally appeared but failed to after a reload.
    edited February 2014
    @Illydth , @CrevsDaak

as requested

2 saves from late in the game where dorns quest won't trigger I can post an earlier on too if you need it
    Post edited by fluxdeluxe on
    CrevsDaak
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Going to go ahead and mark this one as a dupe of 7169 as i'm pretty sure that's exactly what this is.

I'll also @Gate70 here. Between Crevs and Gate they should be able to fix your saved game for you and get you back on the road @fluxdeluxe.
    Thanks @Illydth appreciated
    @Gate70 cheers this worked perfectly :)