Skip to content

[DUPE #6232] - Game crashing bug

TheGrapeTyphlosionTheGrapeTyphlosion Member Posts: 29
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
*Spoiler Alert for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

I have recently completed the quests throughout the Underdark and emerged with a major problem, my game has crashed at multiple points after emerging!

The first time it happened was immediately after talking with Elhan, another time was when I tried to go to my own characters inventory (for some reason the drow items don't all turn into dust and not right away either) so I had to exit and wait before attempting to remove the useless equipment. This was the instance I repeated a few times to ensure it wasn't just a random crash but an issue within the game itself. The same problem occurred when I left the area and then after talking with Drizzt the game crashed again. I have no idea what is causing the problem, but even the error page that was suggested gave me a 404 error so I was hoping someone here may have an answer. It is important to note that I don't use any mods at all including EE/Shadowkeeper so I have no idea where the problem is coming from.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    Have you dropped all the Drow Stuff in the Underdark? That should be causing the crashes if you haven't dropped it all.
    @Illydth / @Troodon80 BG2:EE bugs, I'm sure it is a dupe but I don't know the issue's #.
    Drop all the drow stuff before leaving the underdark and it should work fine. If you don't have a save from the underdark you can use EEKeeper to take the items out.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    The discussion topic can be found here. Previously logged as #6232.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moved out of Performance Issues and into "Not an Issue" as a duplicate.