Skip to content

Help i'm Feebleminded

How long does feebleminded last until it wears off? I'm next to a monster that can't hurt me but im stuck

Comments

• VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    lol I went back and use the potion mindfocus. don't know if it helped but I manage to defeat the mage
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited February 2014
    Just be sure you're feebleminded and not level drained. Drains usually require a restoration spell.
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @mlnevese

Intelligence drained? Like a mindflayer? Unless the mechanic has been changed for EE, I'm pretty sure u recover automatically. Or did u mean level-drained? That u definitely need a restoration spell for.
    @Heindrich Don't you love when you think one thing and write another? Must be my age :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    i think feeblemind is permanent actually. you'll either need something restoration or maybe remove curse on hand to cure it
    edited February 2014
    Shandyr said:

mlnevese said:

Must be my age :)

Which raises the question of your age. But as this would derail the thread, we shall not discuss your age any further. (That was close, lucky you ;) )
    @Shandyr it's a quick derail and the thread will survive :) I'll be 40 in June.
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    I don't usually bring restoration scrolls. But I should do that more often heh

• KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    Hmmm, not 100% sure, but I think Dispel Magic and/or Heal would work. You could give it a try at least.
  • GKL206GKL206 Member Posts: 75
    edited February 2014
    I'll speak very slowly, then... Are you following?
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    mlnevese said:

@Shandyr it's a quick derail and the thread will survive :) I'll be 40 in June.

Ahh, just a youngster.