Skip to content

Bug in Unseeing eye quest. (spoilers)

Nikon360Nikon360 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
I fought the beholder killed him... before initiating the conversation with his guards. (Who I killed with of screen spells) What can I say I am cheep...

but now I cannot head down to the lower levels of the place.... reloaded etc.. still can't work.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• Nikon360Nikon360 Member Posts: 3
    also the quest will not update
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Not a bug: it is intended to work this way if kill the beholder in that moment.
    @Illydth @Gate70 if this isn't an issue move it, I've done this in vanilla and worked the same way.
    You have to accept the mission from Gaal, talk to a man near the Lich's tomb (he'll initiate dialog IIRC) and then go to the Lower Reaches, then talk to the same man, he'll tell you to talk with another man on the entrance to the Pit of the Faithless, go there, talk to that man, search the other part of the decive in the Pit and kill the Unseeying Eye with it. Then go to the lower reaches, talk with the diseased one and you'll have to kill Gaal and his guys, and also go to the temple that hired you for the reward.
  • Nikon360Nikon360 Member Posts: 3
    Ok I accepted the quest from the priests in the temple district.. why should I have to go o the graveyard?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    No, to the Lich tomb on the north of the map where Gaal is, after accepting the mission form Gaal he'll give you a key, with that key you can open a door, in that room there is a Lich in his Tomb. Then talk to the beggar there, he'l give you advice.

@illydth not an issue.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Nikon360: Looks like you may be trying to shortcut the quest...in many cases this will bug/remove the quest from being properly completed. @CrevsDaak has the right idea, follow through with the conversations and such and let us know if it still bugs out.

Moving to "Not an Issue" for the moment, if this does end up as an issue, I'll move it back.