Skip to content

[DUPE] - Solaufin doesn't teleport Phaere - on iPad

GordonElliottGordonElliott Member Posts: 3
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
I've had a look in to forums but can't find an answer as I'm playing on the iPad so cannot mod.

In the underdark, Solaufin doesn't teleport Phaere and I cannot do anything to get him to. Any ideas how to progress / force progress?
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Could you upload a saved game? Use iFunbox to take it out of your iPad. The sav game is in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save, search for a folder named 00000000 at the start, some numbers and the name you gave to the save, zip/rar that 0000000 folder with all the things it has inside and attach it with the "attach a file" option at the left bottom of the comment case.
    @Gate70 of you want to look, IIRC there was something about this, do you recall it?
    @Illydth move this to BG2:EE bugs, I'll see if it is not an issue or a bug.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I have done that on Ipad and had no problem - do you have a savegame from before and just do the fight again!? Maybe just a script problem which happens ocassionally.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Tagged to the bug report forum.

@GordonElliott: We're going to need a save game for repro purposes.
  • GordonElliottGordonElliott Member Posts: 3
    Here you go guys - thanks for the help; appreciate it.

Let me know if this is the wrong file/folder.
    edited February 2014
    Yeah, the file is correct. there's a missing/messed variable, but I don't know which one, maybe re setting SOLAUFEINJOBS to 1? that might do it.
    EDIT: still not working after resetting it.
    @Gate70? what should I do? I'm confused, by looking at AR2100.BCS I don't find anything related to make the Mind Flayers come... It should there or either in a dialog.
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Ah... This bug was present in 2 original, and as far as i know, 2 GoG. You have to use the console. There is a certain command only for making Solaufein do the thing he doesn't (teleport Phaere).
    That fixed it (C:SetGlobal("SolNoTalk1","GLOBAL","0") did it).
    here's the saved game attached :)
    @Gate70 charname (the PC) is wearing a Ring of Regeneration.
  • GordonElliottGordonElliott Member Posts: 3
    Hey guys - thanks so much for this.

Excuse my ignorance, but do I just unzip the attached and overwrite what is currently there?
    Hey, I recommend just unziping and leaving the other one there, drop it in the save folder and it should appear. There isn't a need to delete the other save, but if you want to, the issue is already fixed.