Skip to content

D&D games selling up to 75% off on gamersgate

2»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2014
    NWN Diamond Edition is the base game + the expansions.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    elminster said:

Cool thanks

has anybody played Temple of the Elemental Evil? thinking of picking that up as well :)

• LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    edited February 2014

elminster said:

Cool thanks

has anybody played Temple of the Elemental Evil? thinking of picking that up as well :)

It's buggy as hell, as should be expected from Troika. Good luck trying to do anything in it.
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    Temple of elemental evil has had a lot of work done on it by what must be some amazing fans. Their patches (and they've also added to the base game) make a huge difference. They are called circle of eight I think.

elminster
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    @EnterHaerDalis - ToEE is good. Mostly if you have the Co8 Modpack installed, it is definitely worth a playthrough since it is considered one of the closest to PnP rules.

Personally, I picked up Dragonshard today. I think its kind of cool, definitely reminds me of WarCraft, and StarCraft.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Damn you only get 80% off if you buy all the games :P

Damn you only get 80% off if you buy all the games :P

Yea thats why I wrote up to 80% off. I was thinking about writing like 30-80% off, but that wouldn't be accurate either.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Finally.
    Planescape:torment
    It better live up to the hype.
    elminsterCrevsDaak
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    @deltago It will. If not, it's you that's wrong, not the game ;)
    elminster
    edited February 2014
    @Loub I have completed it several times in the past (box is right in front of me in the rack here...) and never had issues with the official patches installed. The Circle of Eight add even more but I don't remember using them (might be wrong though, it's been a couple of years).
    Post edited by Skaffen on
    elminster
    edited February 2014
    That offer is really perfect timing, I was planning to buy IWD 1 + 2 anyway this weekend and saw the promo (actually before this thread ;) ).

The only ones I never played are Dragonshard and Demonstone, will try them out some time. Edit: Ugh, Demonstone is real time strategty, no wonder I never bought it.

Anyone knows if IWD runs on Mac with Parallels? BG1 & 2 Vanialla don't do so properly, buggy animations, and I have to reboot to play them (main reason for me to buy EE since it's Mac native).
    Post edited by Skaffen on
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited February 2014
    It's everything ever officially released for NWN, including the base game and all expansions:
    1. Buy NWN: Diamond Edition
    2. Download awesome modules
    3. ????
    4. Profit!
    Edit: Foiled again by posting on the first page of a multi-page thread. Bah!
    Gamersgate has the D&D anthology selling for 75% off right now

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection
    JuliusBorisov