Skip to content

Free Hendak and the slaves

SoundChaosSoundChaos Member Posts: 11
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
I killed all the slavers in the ship and completed the sewer quests before I freed Hendak, so no when I speak with Hendak after he has gained control of the Coronet, the only option I get is to have him tell me about the slavers hideout, and I can not complete the quest and it's still open in my journal to kill the rest of the slavers. I have also killed the slaver guard that is outside the door to the ship. Any ideas? If not, is there a console code to complete quest or anything of the like?
edit: On a side note for this same quest, a bug since the original BG2 still exists where I cant get into the room that had the troll in it on the ship. My characters just bump against an invisible wall. Troll was still easy to kill though.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• SoundChaosSoundChaos Member Posts: 11
    Well.. I've apparently never completed this quest before in my many playthroughs of this game, but there is a little girl I never knew about in the troll room (the room that is impossible to enter) and after using console cheats to teleport in there and talk to her, I was able to complete the quest.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Safe enough to move this to Not An Issue?
  • SoundChaosSoundChaos Member Posts: 11
    The door opens just fine, but still cant enter in the room. And once the door is open, its impossible to close again, nothing happens when you click on it. I still can't find a way to get to the girl inside without teleporting.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Going to go ahead and move this.