Skip to content

#7538 [DORN] - The Order Wedding, NPCs Disappear.

powurzpowurz Member Posts: 28
edited February 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Massive Edit: It seems like choosing the "You didn't tell me about a wedding" dialogue option fails to trigger the wedding cutscene required to get ending dialogue and ultimately credit for Dorn's quest. I watched a Youtube video where a different dialogue option was chosen and things seemed to have worked out. Gonna retry for science.
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Just tried it. If you select "You didn't tell me about a wedding," and then select "Well, nothing important, anyway." You need to kill everyone. Then Dorn's dialogue triggers. You need to make sure you killed every single person. If you select anything else that tries to persuade Dorn, he turns hostile.

That's the not-so-subtle route, but there probably should still be some XP rewarded. @LiamEsler?
    I'm going to mark this as a request until Liam sees it. If it is an oversight, then one of the moderators can remove the 'REQUEST' from the title.
    Okay. This is actually two issues in one, now. I'm going to mark this as it should be for the issue @Gate70 is describing. We'll see about a request for the closure and/or experience for the end of the quest once you kill everyone, but only after Liam has some input.
  • powurzpowurz Member Posts: 28
    Thanks. I used "The bride" last night before bed and got it working with the cutscene and all. After I cleared the room Dorn talked to me, confirming I had gotten the priest (and I guess everyone else on his list of people to check).