Skip to content

Any good Mazzy romance mods?

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    People have often talked about making Mazzy romance mods, but no one has ever actually made one.

Considering she has a talk (dummied out as Valygar's romance was never completed) with a romanced by the PC Valygar about how she's still not over Patrick in ToB, it may be just as well.
    booinyoureyes
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited February 2014
    no charname is good enough for mazzy

although I do wish that the game had a decent romance for shorties
    Post edited by element on
    DelvarianItstucktwicebooinyoureyes
  • ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    No Mazzy romances. There is a Mazzy friendship that has decent dialogue but could be coded better.

AKA it will interrupt important plot conversations in progress so Mazzy can tell you something about her feelings.
    enqenq
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Mazzy seems like the perfect candidate for an inter-NPC romance mod.
    jackjack
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    Mazzy X Minsc

Make it happen, modders.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I ship her with Korgan, myself.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    No way man. Mazzy will never love that evil dwarf. Shes strait up good and rightiousness.

Everyone, me and Jackjack may or may not now engage in a fandom battle. This will involve silly logic, obvious misinterpretations of the characters, and me constantly quoting Minsc in a annoying fashion. You have been warned.
    elementbooinyoureyesjackjacklolien
    Oh, come on. Mazzy and Valygar. They can angsty mourn Suna Sei/Patrick together, and oh, the drama, a plankwood that feels he can not produce due to his curse and a shorty wanna-be pally that feels she abandoned her duty to their fellows by not dying when they did. They can brood together, and their children will have the most awesome and complicated hairstyles around.

I ship it. I admit it; I ship it. Even though Mazzy does turn down Valygar in that one dialog, I still ship it.
    booinyoureyesNecomancerZaxares
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    you guys are all nuts, lol!

Korgan and Mazzy have their little thing, but I just can't see it going anywhere serious. Valygar makes sense, if he like abusive women! I actually think that one would be kinda cute.

I think Mazzy and Garrick would make a cute couple, kinda like the vertical inverse of Cyrando de Midgetrac and Lady Irlana. I feel like his loveable goofiness would get under her hard-as-steel-like exterior
    Necomancer
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    You're all obviously missing the fact that Jan Jansen and Mazzy were made for each other. I can easily see her cutting his stories short and trying to make him a serious man for a change ;)
    Necomancer
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    I'm surprised that noone has pointed out that there -is- a Mazzy romance mod. I would've expected this particular community to know all about it really. I'm disappointed.

http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/mazzy

Sadly that seems to be the only one there is and it's only for halflings/noems/dwarves. Also I don't think it's EE compatible. Whether or not it's any good I wouldn't know.
    That mod has been discontinued. Someone started work on it, but never finished it, and then disappeared from the community. So that's why no one mentioned it.
    Silverstar