Skip to content

iOS and Android games I play right now. What's yours?

ZoekingZoeking Member Posts: 1
Let me share you guys my personal experience about my experience for playing mobile games and I would like to see your games as well. Feel free to comment below and let’s share our games. I have been active in mobile gaming once again and tried games with different genres. Exploring all types of genres is my goal now. Trying to set a benchmark when picking a game. I visited the appstore and google play and made my own research to make a list of all the games that I will play especially during the weekend.

First in my gaming list is Royal Revolt, a reversed tower defense game. Instead of making defense for your own territory, you will play as the invaders. Really cool and exciting story, gameplay and animation. Next up is Dead Trigger, a first person zombie action shooter game. High end graphics and controls. It can be a little tricky at first but you can adapt to it if you play longer. Last but not the least is Kingdom of Legend or K.O.L, a strategy game. One of the few and newest strategy games that I have played in Android and iOS. What I liked about this game is that you can control your own Kingdom. Resources, upgrades, soldiers and a whole lot more. Not to mention that the wars in this game are international. All players around the world can participate. The game itself is very easy to understand along with its mechanics. Superb illustrations of soldiers. A real eye candy if you ask me.

All I can say is that I enjoyed all these games but as a strategist in all types of games I play, King of Legend best suits me well. With all my friends and other players around the world all in one game, this would be one heck of a challenge. How about you guys? What are you playing right now? Are you into Strategy games as well? Lemme know your opinions and suggestions.
TeflonCrevsDaak

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited March 2014
    I don't always game on my iPhone, (really only on the Subway), but when I do I play Pirates!, Civilization, Lone Wolf, NHL 2K11, NetHack, and sometimes Solitaire.
    Post edited by jackjack on
    Corvino
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    edited March 2014
    I like games that have no in-app purchases, but gladly pay for no commercials. I play Kingdom Rush, Shadowrun and Broken Sword. The last is an amazing puzzle/detective story - very cool 90s drawings as well ^^
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Pirates! is great, a really good port of the game to mobiles with no in-app purchases. Good fun.

I've purchased XCOM. For my iphone but didn't read the minimum-spec blurb and it doesn't run. Damn. It's a good game on PC though.
    jackjackprocco
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I tend to play BG(2):EE in my iPad to test it (if there is something I just dislike about BG, it's the iPad version, it's a game for PCs, after playing it on my computer, the ipad can wipe it's arse) and Marathon on my iPhone when I'm bored.
    I've found a nice CRPG called 'Quest', I've been playing it quite much but I tend to get stuck in some parts :I
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Titan HD, a pretty good adaptation of the 1980 Titan boardgame which we still play (same PnP group from the 80s and 90s... and yes, we still play AD&D second edition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(game)

"Reversed Tower Defense" - I give up, why not call it attack?! ;)
    AristilliusjackjackFredjo
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I found this game called duet, and it is really, really awesome.

I play bg on my iPad, and I played infinity blade for a while. The third IB left much to be desired.
    edited March 2014
    @maegloth Seems interesting, downloading now, let's give it a shot!

Edit: ouch, that's difficult, especially after 2 beers... don't drink and rotate - splat! ;)
    Post edited by Skaffen on
    jackjackmeagloth
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    android (jellybean)
    1.dungeon madness
    2.andors trail
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    BG is now the game on android. On my phone it challenges...

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf Saga
    Sorcery!
    Out there...

All are interactive story books... Which in a way... So is BG...
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Chrono Trigger Android version currently
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I've recently discovered King of Dragon Pass - they have done a crazy amount of work in upgrading it from the PC version. Lots of fun.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    I have a Lumia phone, the best game I've found for it is ProgressQuest... I like my 3DS more.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited January 2015
    I found that the OP was a spambot, and the thread was created for the sole purpose of letting other spambots (already banned) to post spam links to mobile games.

Thread closed to prevent that behavior, as they point to this very discussion. If you guys want to talk about your favourite mobile games feel free to open a new thread. :)

Post edited by Metalloman on
    JuliusBorisovKaltzorjackjackCrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.