Skip to content

Happy Women's Day!

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Dear ladies! I want to wish you love, happiness and many kisses by your beloved men! If it weren't you we won't be able to exist. Let all your wishes come true! We love you, ladies, we do, ohh ladies, we love you!
BlackravenCrevsDaakQbertKamigoroshinoob_mcnoobsterjackjackGawdzillaAristilliuslolien

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited March 2014
    I agree, we love you ladies. About the wishes, may your future love of your life be much more handsome and dependable than I am!
    Blackravenbooinyoureyes
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Ladies it's not for nothing that you're called the fairer sex... My blessings as well!
    JuliusBorisov
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    In my relationship every day is women's day
    Nonnahswriterjackjack
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Children's Day, Women's Day, Laughting Day, No Smoking Day, No-Tobacco Day, Tourism Day, Television Day... I've long lost count of how many "Day" celebraton days currently exist.

Me, I'm biding my time for Ooze's Day to be internationally recognized! :<
    CrevsDaakElrandirjackjackQbert
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    edited March 2014
    What?
    AFAIK, today is not Women's Day, but Bloody Sunday, and we probably shouldn't be celebrating that, for rather obvious reasons...
    Unless you happen to find police brutality against black people something to celebrate, in which case you should seek psychological help, or failing that, complete isolation from human society.

Edit: Just my luck, it is indeed Women's Day - seems I am more interested in black than women's rights. I don't know how to judge myself - am I fair, unfair or am I just I?
    That also explains why the granola girls at UFRGS were so jumpy. And scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks. And getting reported for scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks. And then screaming and shouting for being suspended for scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    It's Women's Day?
    jackjack
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

It's Women's Day?

Looks like yes. Last year I wasn't aware that it was my birthday until I was told so... So I can't tell you for sure.

Children's Day, Women's Day, Laughting Day, No Smoking Day, No-Tobacco Day, Tourism Day, Television Day... I've long lost count of how many "Day" celebraton days currently exist.

I also feel that, too many things... And some of them aren't good enough to exist (television day??? Wtf?). Plus why do we have to even keep the count of days, it's easy without doing so and just have the days of the week and different months, each of 30 days...
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027

It's Women's Day?

Well, depending on your time zone...
    March 8th is the right date.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Musigny said:

It's Women's Day?

Well, depending on your time zone...
    March 8th is the right date.
    Well, it's the 7th here, so... XD

OH MY GOSH! The 14th is PIE DAY!! I have to remember this time... I must make my family a delicious pie!!! *shakes her fist at the sky as the blaze of determination burns in her eyes*
    KamigoroshiElrandirjackjackelminster
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027

Well, it's the 7th here, so... XD

And in most countries it does not coincide with the mimosa flowering.
  • ImperatorImperator Member Posts: 154

Me, I'm biding my time for Ooze's Day to be internationally recognized! :<</p>

Soon it will probably be easier to remember when there isn't some sort of special day going on.

And then we'll start calling them Day days.
    CrevsDaakElrandirKamigoroshijackjack
  • FuRYFuRY Member Posts: 21
    Loub said:

What?
    AFAIK, today is not Women's Day, but Bloody Sunday, and we probably shouldn't be celebrating that, for rather obvious reasons...
    Unless you happen to find police brutality against black people something to celebrate, in which case you should seek psychological help, or failing that, complete isolation from human society.

Edit: Just my luck, it is indeed Women's Day - seems I am more interested in black than women's rights. I don't know how to judge myself - am I fair, unfair or am I just I?
    That also explains why the granola girls at UFRGS were so jumpy. And scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks. And getting reported for scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks. And then screaming and shouting for being suspended for scribbling female symbols being fisted on the desks.

I thought you were referring to the Bogside Massacre there (Commonly known as Bloody Sunday). That involved the British Army shooting Irish protesters. Sounds like if you want to campaign for better rights and such, Sunday is a day to avoid.

Also, what the heck is national womens day? Literally never heard of it.
    Loub
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Happy napping day! *goes back to sleep*
    NonnahswriterjackjackCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov