Skip to content

Elven Swashbuckler/Mage No-Reload SCS playthrough

BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
edited December 2014 in Challenges and Playthroughs
Yesterday I decided to recreate a character I've been relatively succesful with once in the past, an elven Thief/Mage kitted as a Swashbuckler. I did this because my no-reload performances with my last five characters have been less than stellar to say the least:
- Bounty Hunter (killed by Jenkal in Gullykin)
- Cleric/Thief 1 (charmed in Cloakwood Mines)
- Wizard Slayer (killed by "pnp Battle Horrors" in Davaeorn fight)
- Cleric/Thief 2 (stunned and killed by Rayic Gethras in Athkatla)
- Transmuter who could only cast Alteration spells (kissed to death by Shoal on the Sword Coast - she was a female charname and I thought that Shoal only kissed males; I might continue her run if I learn to bear with minimal-reload).

In other words, only one out of five made it into BG2, and even that one didn't last very long there. I still have a run with Aya the Avenger, which has evolved into a roleplay adventure. I shall continue posting about her progress here.

The purpose of the present run with the Swashmage is to get her into Amn as fast as possible, because it's been a while since I last played SoA & ToB (except for a few quests with the Cleric/Thief). So unlike previous runs I've journalled on the forums, this one will be a more technical run in which I'll be more generous in using my metaknowledge of BG1. I'll be solo'ing most if not all of BG1, for quick experience gain even though I shall adhere to the XP cap. I'm still debating whether or not to pick up Coran for romance purposes. If charname makes it into SoA, gameplay will likely change because my knowledge of SoA/ToB is (even) less comprehensive than that of BG1. I'll probbaly end up using various NPCs in SoA & ToB.

So here is Gylliane:

My mouth fell open after about about 20 minutes of rolling for good stats...
For pure powergaming purposes I should have invested more in WIS, for Wish and lore, but I always want my Swashies to be highly charismatic and I wasn't willing to compromise on physical stats or INT, so this is how I redistributed her rolls:

She starts out with two pips in Scimitars. At levels 4 and 8 she'll invest proficiency points in Two Weapon Fighting so that dualwielding becomes viable by mid/late game. In the beginning she will be using her shortbow quite a lot, despite her Thac0 penalty for non-proficiency (which is partly offset by high DEX). The thing is that the Swashbuckler doesn't get many proficiency points to spend, compared to other 'fighter' types. And for a multiclass Swashmage, progression is even slower in this respect.

Backstory/Personality:

She trained for years with the Candlekeep guards but rather than copying her instructors she developed a fighting style of her own, relying on her agility and preferring light or no armor over the movement restricting heavier armors the guards would use, and slender curved blades rather than the more common but weightier longswords and bastard swords. Her fighting style makes her a fairly good dualist for a beginning adventurer but it also makes her vulnerable against groups and archers. Fortunately Gylliane has an attunement for the arcane arts and she has learned to use some basic arcane spells, thanks to Gorion's teachings, that enhance her fighting prowess. But as many inexperienced adventurers, she'd benefit greatly from more advanced magical training. Spells that buff her as a fighter and spells that strip her foes' protections interest her more than damaging spells or crowd control spells, though she will soon learn that especially the latter may well be indispensable for her to survive as an adventurer. With Imoen she practised certain thieving skills, especially sneaking and picking locks, but in a context of play and even mischief rather than one of formal training.

[I gave her the True Neutral alignment so that she wouldn't be affected by Unholy Blights that some priests cast in SCS (nor by Holy Smites that future party members may cast), but I I'll try to roleplay her true to her alignment. The fact that I'll be metagaming more than I usually do, does not detract from that. The metagaming will manifest itself more in quest order, rather than in behaviour toward NPCs.]
Unlike seekers of balance between good and evil such as Jaheira or unbiased mercenaries such as Greywolf, Gylliane isn't committed to neutrality as such. She's simply a flawed person, too flawed to be good-aligned. For example she adores elegant blades, especially the cutlass and the scimitar (along with the wakizashi and the ninja-to the only blades she's developed an affinity with so far), and she wouldn't hesitate to resort to theft to acquire an enchanted blade for herself. Other flaws include her somewhat quick temper and her resentfulness, both consequences of a sensitive and passionate nature when it comes to her interaction with others. In contrast, she'll often be indifferent about social issues that other people would have strong feelings about. This is due to a distinctly libertarian outlook on life. In her liberal worldview people ought to leave each other alone and at peace as much as possible. However she's highly deferential of life and liberty and disapproves not only of the lowlife murderer but also of the presumptuous paladin who kills a stranger to "enact justice". She loves a good duel, one of her favourite activities, but she's unlikely to pick fights and would resort to bloodshed only in self-defense. She's unlikely to display outright evil behaviour and she may even combat evil, though not retro-actively (to punish or enact justice when the damage has already been done, like the aformentioned paladin might do). Note that indifference may as well cause her to refrain from taking action in a given situation.

I'll post a first installment tomorrow.
Post edited by Blackraven on
MacHurtoElrandirAristilliusCrevsDaakGoturalJuliusBorisovjackjackZaknafeinBaenrelunarDexterlolienFinaLfront

Comments

• MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    edited April 2014
    Looks great. I think you will have no problems in BG1 being a mage. You might get bored, though, without the challenge of not having arcane magic :-D
    JuliusBorisovBlackravenlolien
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    My word! A 97 roll! Good job my man! That's positively brilliant! As for the character, she seems interesting. I'll be looking forward to reading her adventures. I must admit I've been toying with the idea of a solo swashbuckler recently. No mage, just pure backstabless thieving awesome.
    JuliusBorisovBlackravenlolien
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    Ah the Mage/Thief, a good candidate for this playthrough. I hope you will at least reach Irenicus in hell, where your previous Swashmage got stuck IIRC and complete the saga !

Best of luck
    MacHurtoJuliusBorisovBlackravenlolien
    Good progress so far! Those combined items sound awesome, especially that robe. Shouldn't be too hard to find the Traveller's Robe, unless your mods have made it more scarce.

As for my swashbuckler, I was originally thinking of going with an elf, which seems the most accurate race for it, but now I am tempted to take the h-orc.
    Blackraven
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Elrandir said:

Good progress so far! Those combined items sound awesome, especially that robe. Shouldn't be too hard to find the Traveller's Robe, unless your mods have made it more scarce.

As for my swashbuckler, I was originally thinking of going with an elf, which seems the most accurate race for it, but now I am tempted to take the h-orc.

Yes I really dig the robe, but I'm afraid I won't get the traveller's robe before Cloakwood Mines (Drasus & Co).

I agree that Elves are a great race for swashies, but a half-orc could make for a interesting character concept, and 20 STR (and even 20 CON for regeneration) would make him/her a beast in combat :)
    ElrandirjackjackJuliusBorisovlolien
    Could you not find one on the four red mages in the spider wood, east of Larswood? I understand not going there yet, but it is an available option.
    Blackraven
    Elrandir said:

Could you not find one on the four red mages in the spider wood, east of Larswood? I understand not going there yet, but it is an available option.

I think the main mage has a special mod added robe (which gives AC8 and a few low level bonus spells), and the three lackeys have robes of elemental resistance, unless this is randomized.

Either way, Cloakwood Mines won't be too long. I intend to go to the Nashkel Mines and Bandit Camp soon. After that I could rush through the Cloakwood areas (and save their quests for later) to get to Drasus & Co.
    ElrandirjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • CurmudgeonCurmudgeon Member Posts: 57
    Looks like GG has good prospects for making it to ToB. What mods are you using other than SCS?
    Blackraven
    3:

~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Initialise (required by almost all other mod components): v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1055 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Cosmetic change: stop Stoneskins from changing your character's colour: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones -> Fine weapons are immune to the iron crisis: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Faster Bears: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Better NPC management: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improved shapeshifting: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Skip Candlekeep: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Ease-of-use player AI: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5021 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5033 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages pre-buff: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5043 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests pre-buff: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6005 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved Ulcaster: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Improved Bassilus: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Improved Red Wizards: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v21
    ~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2041 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3510 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3980 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3991 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 15,000 gp: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6015 // More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters (also fixes some errors in fighter stats): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6035 // Improved golems: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6051 // Improved fiends -> Fiends cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6061 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6081 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6095 // Standardise dragon immunities: dragons in Shadows of Amn get the same immunities to vorpal attacks (etc) as their Throne of Bhaal cousins: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6108 // Enemy mages (and Elder Orbs) use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages or Smarter Beholders): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6122 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids cannot see invisible enemies: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6137 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6139 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6151 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6171 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6181 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7031 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Significantly increased difficulty: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7065 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7071 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7078 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v21
    ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v21
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.62
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.62
    ~TRAP_REV/SETUP-TRAP_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trap Revisions
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #40 // Shorten Gorion battle cutscene: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #400 // Anomen Gains Helm Kit on Passing Knighthood Test: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #900 // Add Red Wizard to Edwin's Kit Description: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Give Mazzy a Proper Truesword of Arvoreen Kit: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v3
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Give Sarevok a Proper Deathbringer Kit: v3
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Randomly replace the WIS tome normally found in TotSC with one of the 6 available types: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #510 // Randomly not randomise items: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #540 // Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #560 // More Spell Shield scrolls: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #570 // Randomise the appearance of cursed items: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Randomise items -> Mode 1: Randomise with in-game scripts. No items are lost: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: v6.8
    ~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10210 // Duergar merchants: v6.8
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #500 // Major locations explored upon visit: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #702 // Happy patch -> Only good and evil NPCs leave the party: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat): 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1400 // More bandit scalps: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1700 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1801 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Branwen: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1802 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Eldoth: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1803 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Kagain: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1805 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Sharteel: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1806 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skie: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1809 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Bub Snikt: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1810 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Conchobhair Strongblade: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1811 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Ferthgil Trollslayer: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1812 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Jet'laya: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1813 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Keiria Silverstring: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1814 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skeezer Lumpkin VI: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1815 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Will Scarlet O'Hara: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Set BG2 biography upon Shadows of Amn transition: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Item BG1-ification: Price changes: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 11 (5 Feb 12)
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2311 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Divine Magic Only: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #153 // PnP Fiends -> Give aTweaks scripts to all fiends but do not alter statistics: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #156 // Fiendish gating: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.03
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.03
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any NPC components): v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing): v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience -> On initial joining and rejoining: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Dudleyfix for BG1 NPCs: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Fix BG1 NPC spells and innate abilities: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Update game references to NPC classes/kits: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Change Anomen's knighthood reward/penalty -> Wisdom +1 on passing; Constitution +1 on failing: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Aerie: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Anomen Delryn: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1203 // Cernd: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1205 // Haer'Dalis: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1208 // Jan Jansen: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Keldorn Firecam: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Korgan Bloodaxe: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1213 // Nalia De'Arnise: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Auren Aseph: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Deheriana: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Fade: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Haldamir: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2850 // Ninde Amblecrown: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #2970 // Sarah: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3185 // Tyris Flare: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3400 // Will Scarlet O'Hara: v1.9
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v9.0.2
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v9.0.2
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #106 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields
    ~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Hybrid Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #200 // 1ppv4: Core content patches
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1218 // Ajantis Ilvastarr: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1219 // Alora: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Branwen: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1221 // Coran: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1222 // Dynaheir: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odesseiron: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1223 // Eldoth Kron: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1224 // Faldorn: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Garrick: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Kagain: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Khalid: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1228 // Kivan: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1229 // Montaron: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Quayle: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1231 // Safana: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1232 // Shar-Teel Dosan: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1233 // Skie Silvershield: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1234 // Tiax: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1235 // Xan: v1.9
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v14
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.09
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.09
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.09
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.09
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v13 with ar0903 Hotfix
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #520 // Realistic Kobold Commandos: v5
    ~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2
    edited April 2014
    @Twani No problem, I'm happy to share :)
    This is the link to the mod you're asking for. I'm not sure whether it's compatible with BG1:EE though. (I'm playing with a BGT install.)
    And thanks for wishing me luck!
    Post edited by Blackraven on
    lolien
    edited April 2014
    Thanks @Curmudgeon! Mistakes are easy to make, but I hope you're right. :)
    Here's my huge WEIDU-log:

1:

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
    ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10
    ~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls
    ~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended)
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v13_120121
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: v13_120121
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v19
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v20
    ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v20
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 8.1
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #210 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> BG1 soundsets dominate: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #400 // Alternate Bardo Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #410 // Alternate Bub Snikt Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #420 // Alternate Conchobhair Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #430 // Alternate CuChoinneach Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #440 // Alternate Ferthgil Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #450 // Alternate Jet'laya Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #470 // Alternate Skeezer Portrait: v 2.17
    ~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Thorfinn Portrait: v 2.17
    ~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu: v1.70a
    ~SETUP-NTOTSCV171.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix NTotSC Issues: v1.71
    ~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v11
    ~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: 3.7
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v9
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back of Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
    ~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v6
    lolien
    2:

[spoiler]
    ~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v3
    ~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v2
    ~CORAN/SETUP-CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED)
    ~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII: v1.3
    ~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 1.3
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v4
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Angelo's alternative portraits -> Angelo's alternative portrait by Amaurea
    ~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
    ~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v1.2
    ~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate portrait by Ilmatar?: v1.2
    ~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v2
    ~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
    ~GARRICK_FLIRT/SETUP-GARRICK_FLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Garrick's Infatuation: 0917 beta
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v8
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v8
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v8
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original alternate, by Kaeloree: v8
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v8
    ~GAVIN_KICKOUT_HOTFIX/SETUP-GAVIN_KICKOUT_HOTFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for Tutu/BGT Kick-out Hotfix: kickout_hotfix
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 20111016 TOB
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): 20111016 TOB
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: 20111016 TOB
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #9 // Alternate Portrait Selection (Default portrait is already installed) -> Blue cloak, by kiwidoc: 20111016 TOB
    ~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2
    ~HALDAMIR/SETUP-HALDAMIR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haldamir: v2
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 2
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Gavin/Isra crossmod banter?
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v1.2
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Install Herd's Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v13
    ~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v13
    ~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.1
    ~MUR'NETH/MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU: v11
    ~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v2.1
    ~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 3.1
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 1 - Created by Amalthea.: v1.3
    ~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v1
    ~TSUJATHA/SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari: v13
    ~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v6
    ~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Alternate Tyris Portraits -> Alternate Portrait 5: v6
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
    ~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.2
    ~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v11
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v11
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords: v11
    ~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xulaye NPC Mod for BG2:SoA: v1.2
    ~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xulaye's Player Initiated Dialogues: v1.2
    ~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Korgan Fights at the Pits: v1.2
    ~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA: v1.1
    ~PETSY/PETSY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Petsy Chattertone
    ~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.1
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.1
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.1
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.1
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.1
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.1
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V13
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V13
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V13
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V13
    ~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hard Times v2 (BGT): 2.4 (BGT)
    ~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Hard Times: Ulcaster School Encounter: 2.4 (BGT)
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v10
    ~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v3
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required): 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities: 13
    ~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator: 13
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sylvan Mystic Kit, by Polar Bear: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #1 // Blade Master Kit, by Drizzt1180: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #2 // Death Knight Kit, by Drizzt1180: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wushi Ninja Kit, by Drizzt1180: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #5 // Archer of Sylvanus, by Drizzt1180: v10
    ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #6 // Arcane Fist, by Drizzt1180: v10
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything): v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #107 // Install Holy Strategist of the Red Knight Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Install Authlim of Iyachtu Xvim Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia: v7
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Gypsy bard kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Shadowdancer thief kit: v5
    [spoiler]
    lolien
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Sorry, this is offtopic (though I wish you luck!)... but where can I find Thalantyr, Item Upgrade? Looks like my kind of thing.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Twani I've found it here over SHS, I don't think that it has been remade for the EE.

@Twani No problem, I'm happy to share :)
    This is the link to the mod you're asking for. I'm not sure whether it's compatible with BG1:EE though. (I'm playing with a BGT install.)
    And thanks for wishing me luck!

I'm quoting myself, because my reply to you question @Twani, is posted before your actual question (see 5 posts above... )
    Eh, I'll strangle it and beat it till it cooperates with me. I make mods BGEE compatible with many shakes of my fist. Thanks, @CrevsDaak and @Blackraven!

Kind of scary that you could respond before I asked my question. Spooky... very spooky.
    CrevsDaaklolienFinaLfront
    edited April 2014
    @Twani, it would be cool if I could teach you my unintentional spooky clairvoyance and you could show me how to mould mods :) Anyway, hope it'll work for you.
    lolien
    Oh god, kits. I look at them and cross my eyes and drool, basically. Basic mods I can get working, but kits? They're beyond me.

I'll stick to forcing mods to behave. I have a margarita, and I've discovered mods will do anything for alcoholic beverages. It's a mystery, but one I can't complain about.
    CrevsDaaklolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Twani: CamDawg has a kit-modding tutorial in the G3 forums (probably you already heard about this) that covers all what you need to make a BG2 kit, to make it a EE compatible kit you'll need some other stuff. First, the latest WeiDU as well as a .tpa by Wisp that edits the 2DAs to add the information of your kit, so including it and setting up some information on it will make it work for the EEs. Here I can give you an example of how to make a kit for the EE.
    BACKUP ~7C#SITH/backup~
    AUTHOR ~Crevs Daak, crevs.daak@gmail.com~

BEGIN ~Add Sith Kit~

INCLUDE ~7C#SITH/stuff/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa~ // that file should be in a lib folder in
    //weidus stuff when you download it

// copying 2das easy stuff here
    COPY ~7C#SITH/2da/HP7C#S~ ~override~ // the HP file
    COPY ~7C#SITH/2da/LU7C#S~ ~override~ // and the HLA one

//Cam explains all these better than how I could.
    ADD_KIT ~7C#SITH~
    ~7C#SITH 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1~
    ~7C#SITH 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH 9 0 7 5 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH 17 0 0 17 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH 15 0 0 15 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1~
    ~7C#SITH 0 0 0 0 0 0~
    ~7C#SITH/2da/CLAB7C#S.2da~
    ~K_F_HG K_F_E K_F_HE K_F_HO K_F_HL K_F_D K_F_G~
    ~0x00000004 2~
    ~7C#S~
    ~* * * BAG28 RING06 RING31 * BOOT01 AMUL23 * BELT10 * * * POTN52,5 POTN04,2 POTN14,5 * * *~
    SAY ~sith~
    SAY ~Sith~
    SAY ~SITH:

Advantages:
    -Immunity to Fear, Confusion and Charm.
    -May get the following Innate Abilities upon level progression:
    Level 1: Starts with one use of Sith Resist Pain, gains another use every 10 levels.
    -May put two points in Single Weapon Style, Two Handed Weapon Style.
    -May put three points in Two Weapon Style.
    -May gain 5% Magic Resistance every 10 levels starting at level 1.
    -May gain 5% resistance to all the damage types every 20 starting at level 1.
    -May get Sith variants instead of Hardiness, Resist Magic and War Cry as High Level Abilities.

Disadvantages:
    -May only be Evil.
    -May not wear armor apart from Jedi or Sith Robes.
    -May not use shields.
    -May not use bracers or gauntlets.
    -May only become a Master in the following weapons: staff, long sword, two handed swords and short swords.
    -May not put any points in Sword and Shield Style.
    -May not Dual-Class.

Hit Dice: d8~

// this is needed to make the kit work in the EEs

LAF fl#add_kit_ee
    INT_VAR
    STR_VAR
    kit_name = 7C#SITH
    clswpbon = ~1 3 3~ // 1 is that it will get APR from Profs.
    //the first 3 is unarmed THAC0 divisor like monks
    // and the second 3 is the penalty when unproficient
    hpclass = ~HP7C#S~ //the hptable getting used
    numwslot = 4 // number of quick weapon slots
    clascolr = ~185 190 136 182 136~ // the class' colors
    clasiskl = ~0 0 0 0 0 0 0~ // thieving skills at lvl1 (i think im wrong here)
    thiefscl = ~0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~ //thieving skills
    END
    (please don't re-share this anywhere, it's an unreleased mod made by me).
    Blackravenlolien
    Oh geez, @CamDawg, I'm actually in the process of trying to make a Cleric kit! Thanks for the code; I'll definitely look it over as I start trying to put things in place. I really appreciate it!
    BlackravenCrevsDaaklolien
    You made a mistake with the spoiler tag, so we can't like the comment. Probably just said "spoilers" instead of "spoiler".
    @Elrandir: Thanks, I think I repaired it?
    jackjack
    Looks like it!
    jackjackBlackraven
  • AurorusAurorus Member Posts: 201
    That was a lot of action for one night Raven. My bard just died to an incredible run of bad luck, so I may follow your lead and run a magic-user thief to get someone else to ToB. Good luck with Gylliane and keep us posted.
    @Aurorus, thanks yes, I'm really trying to take her at a good pace through BG1. What happened to your Blade?

Caster/Thief multi is great in my experience. Cleric/Thieves receive little love, but they're a very flexible class and the cleric spells can turn your character into a highly effective backstabbing thief.
    The way a Mage/Thief is played depends a bit on whether and how she's kitted. My Swashmage is more or less similar to a Fighter/Mage with a few pros and cons, a Mage/Assassin won't be a great fighter or thief initially but poison weapon is a marvelous ability. Of course if you dual you'll become a great mage with a number of thief skills.
  • AurorusAurorus Member Posts: 201
    My bard died thanks to about 6 consecutive 20s rolled against various people. He, Viconia, and Imoen were carrying stuff back to town and all encumbered when they got attacked to 2 worgs.. yes worgs at level 5.. both scored critical hits for max damage on him and killed him... absurd run of bad luck against me.

I played my mage-thief all night last night; well he´s just a bounty hunter atm. He may stay just a bounty hunter, but he will probably dual class to mage at lvl 11. He is running nicely at level 5 with Vicky, Imoen, Kagan, Edwin, and Dorn (BGEE blackguard). I was using Shar Teel and dualed her to thief, but she got hit 4 times in row crit for max damage and died 4 times in a row (shades of my bard)- 4 attacks against her- 4 deaths... so I left her body in the Revenant´s tomb and picked up Dorn.
    lolien
    edited April 2014
    @Aurorus Ah yes, unlucky rolls, very frustrating. It's similiar to what happened to me yesterday against Tranzig: he saves three times against spell, and I failed to save against his first spell he cast. Fortunately Tranzig is quite harmless. On SCS it's recommendable to travel invisible, also in the first portion of SoA, because some random encounters can be very inconvenient.
    As to your Bounty Hunter, level 11 is a good moment to dual because of the special traps you get. In the original game I would have preferred the multiclass I think(thrown maze traps are great), but I think in EE the traps cannot be thrown.