Skip to content

Hello!

Hey all! I've been prompted to join these forums because I've recently dug out my copies of the Baldur's Gate series to give them another play through. Been playing since '98 - to this day they are still favourites of mine. I haven't actually had a serious play through in a few years, so keen for a bit of nostalgia. I've never played with mods, but a quick browse tells me there's a pretty impressive selection out there - keen to trying quite a few out!
Look forward to chatting all things Baldur's Gate!

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited April 2014
    Hello! Glad to have you. I'm sure you'll find this a wonderfully diverse place. We have the supposed lord of chaos, @crevsdaak, a impressively well aged gnome, @anduin, a many eyed beholder paladin of Cali, or helm or something, @KidCarnival‌. The resident jester is @jackjack‌, and @booinyoureyes‌ is the resident like hog, err, hamster. I'm the annoying Sorcerer/thief/jester/avenger who is usually bugging someone about his alignment test or posting something useless on his wall, and we have many, many more interesting personalities that I haven't time to mention.

Well met, Fellow adventurer!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

I'm the annoying Sorcerer/thief/jester/avenger who is usually bugging someone about his alignment test or posting something useless on CrevsDaak's wall

I made a little and inaccurate correction :)
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    ? ? ?

I suppose I do smell like a cheese...
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited April 2014
    Anduin said:

? ? ?

I suppose I do smell like a cheese...

I mean you look good for your age. :P
  • ClicksClicks Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Look forward to meeting some of the personalities here :)