Skip to content

Away from home, can I use Ctrl+Alt cheats on the Android version? Or modify the .ini file?

I created a MP save with 5 characters and exported it to SP, thy all have max stat rolls. But now that I am at work, I remembered that I forgot to make a thief class, so I'm gonna miss out on all the chests and pickpockets. So I was going to make another save and export it, but I would like max stat rolls.

So is there anyway to alter the ini file to allow cheats? I am using the Android version. Otherwise I'm just going to wait until I get home tonight.

Comments

• Chromatic5Chromatic5 Member Posts: 30
    Not positive, but I play on the ipad version, which does not come with the console. So no cheats. I'd doubt the android version would have the console either.

I believe the reason is removing the console keeps the install size significantly smaller.
  • squalltheonlysqualltheonly Member Posts: 40
    I guess I can't use the on-screen keyboard, cuz it doesn't allow multiple key presses at the same time.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

I guess I can't use the on-screen keyboard, cuz it doesn't allow multiple key presses at the same time.

You'd need to buy an external keyboard.

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Are the "cheat" codes hardcoded?
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667