Skip to content

I found KidCarnival's underbook (Underdark's version of facebook)

SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
Sooo...please don't tell @KidCarnival‌ about this, but I have found his underbook page and requested a status of a "non-mortal-enemy" (similar to "friend" on the silly human facebook).
That gave me access to his photoes.

I thought I would share a bit...

Well, we all know about KidC being a beholder and all, but only upon seeing his profile, I learned upon KIC's whole and rich heritage. Like his famous grand-dad "The Ol' Eye", killed by some unnamed burglars.
(He ate them and they were carrying so many flasks of poison it actually did him, I've heard.)

And his old man who ...regrettably... fell victim to some rowdy, drunk over-landers.
Reportedly, he was never the same...eye...as before, after the incident and keeps to himself nowadays.

More to his family...we know he has a small nephew

But I was a bit shocked KidC also has a sister. The family obviously does not talk to her after she got into her rebellious years, sported a mohawk and started to trail around some crazy, weed-smoking druids.
image(The only snippet of a picture I was able to find)

....aaaaaaanyway. @KidCarnival‌ as we all know him and lov fear him.

Even since he was a wee little lad eye,
KidC loved to play and eat other inhabitants of the Underdark. I did stumble upon a picture when he was bullied by a group of snotty drows.
I bet they got what was coming to them.

KidC seemed to try to experiment a bit with drugs on several occasions
and briefly worked as a day watcher in the Museum of Nature and Life
...though he got fired and the museum got re-named to "the Museum of petrified humanoids" after some freak accident which involved KidC, several mirrors and a peacock feather.

KidC tried to find himself then, trying to find work as a mount
or a disco-ball in one infamous Underdark's club.
But we all know how this ended. When he first donned a suit of armor and became so enamoured by the full plate classes that he never went back to silly spellcasting..

All these rough and exciting years of youth were full of bad times and even worse time, but that never did let him down (I mean..."stop-levitating" down) and he did eventually grow up to be the funny and witty killing machine horrible abomination I have met in a filthy tavern in Candlekeep one strange morning...
elminsterjackjackNecomancerBlackravenFinaLfrontNonnahswriterElrandirAnduinCrevsDaakbooinyoureyesFredjoJuliusBorisov

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited April 2014
    Forgive me for being incredibly slow but ummm.... This is a joke right?

*thinks really hard as to whether underbook is a real thing or not*
    booinyoureyeselminster
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Anduin said:

But where is he now? I miss him awfully. He hasn't set eyes on me in ages...

You should poke him on Underbook
    jackjackelminsterCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov