Skip to content

Make more items importable into BG2?

According to dudleyville.com, there are several items that are importable from BG1 into BG2. The site explains (better than I can):

http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/miscellany.htm

"If you have completed Baldur's Gate & the Tales of the Sword Coast and your main character has certain items in his/her inventory they can carry them over into Baldur's Gate II. You can bring one item from each list (below) which is presented in order (i.e. if you have two items from one list, the item higher up the list is imported). There is a default item for each list so that if you never imported an item from each list you will still get something in BG2. You should consider carefully which is the best of each list if you are playing the whole saga through to Throne of Bhaal. Also note that you should hang onto the Golden Pantaloons (not listed below) as they will also carry over into BG2.

Maybe some of the new items that were introduced by BG:EE (i.e: the big-fisted belt) can also be added to the list of potentially importable items?

Comments

• EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    edited April 2014
    Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity MUST be importable!
    Just like Helm of Opposite Alignment.

I love these two items.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Cloak of Balduran please!
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    Tresset said:

Cloak of Balduran please!

Oh, I almost forgot on that cheesy cloak :D
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    Magma armor, the one you get next to the temple of Bhaal... it's design is awesome.