Skip to content

The (no-reload) exploits of Amend of Candlekeep, Bounty and Treasure Hunter, and Company

13»

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Aurorus said:

Everything with Dorn was emotion and passion- carnage for the sake of carnage- never thinking, never deliberate or contemplative in his response to anything. Amend felt a powerful and sudden desire to stick his sword right into Dorn´s spine, ending his miserable half-breed existence and showing him what the son of Bhaal thought of him and his patron. But discipline stayed his hand, for the moment, and he chastised himself for thinking just like the half-orc and indulging a bloodlust that he could not deny.

Wow, your writing is top notch!
    Tricky with no-reload... I wish Amend a long, profitable life!
  • AurorusAurorus Member Posts: 201

Wow, your writing is top notch!
    Tricky with no-reload... I wish Amend a long, profitable life!

He has had 2 close-calls so far. The first was Drelick (the closest that he has come to dying) that level 9ish Thief-Mage in North Baldur´s Gate. This was his second brush with death in the ogre mage battle. I had forgotten all about that ogre mage. Luckily Dorn and Kagain hit him 4 successive times and dropped him. There is another close brush with death coming in my next update, and Amend will lose another companion. More fun and excitement.
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    bring it on Aurorus, we are breathless in suspense!