Skip to content

Breach dispells all combat protections on target enemy... and my entire party.

As title states. Unsure if this is known, as I didn't see it, but I'm tired and it's late. I dealt with it through all of SoA but with HLAs, this isn't going to fly for ToB considering it turned my Planetar hostile. At least it didn't remove buffs, so I was just able to improved haste Jon to death at the end.

I can probably post a save tomorrow afternoon, if anyone thinks it would help. Also, Neera is my Breech caster... so I don't know if it's linked to her or not. I think it still happened when Imoen cast it, but I can't be sure. Yes, it's every time. No, there's no Wild Surge callout. No, I don't have any mods. Yes, I've keeper'd a few things, but nothing script oriented.

p.s. I always have Breach cast right after a volley of Spell Thrust and Pierce Shield, so it shouldn't be a spell turning effect, since the enemy doesn't stay protected either.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    That's a little odd. I know there is an area effect wild surge that makes the cast spell hit and effect everyone in a fireball sized area, friend and foe alike, but if this happens every time the spell is cast then it may be an issue.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited April 2014
    What did you modify with Keeper? Did you add any spells?
  • Ploughed_JesterPloughed_Jester Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2014
    Changed pictures during underdark. Upped Neera's Int because I like 9th lv spells on occasion. Changed alignment since I don't like the All or Nothing in the trials. I've got several breach scrolls laying around, so I'll unlearn and relearn tonight and see if that helps.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    That won't help anything I am sure. I would be curious to see your save file.
    edited May 2014
    I didn't add spells, but I did add scrolls back when I started SoA to give Neera and Imoen the spells they had in BG. I added exactly enough scrolls so that I wouldn't have leftovers. Could there be incorrect or off scrolls like there are spells. I know some spells have names and descriptions that match correct spells, I didn't think that scrolls might do the same.

Either way, I had no playtime last night, and it may be a few days. Still, really appreciate the help. If the re-learn fixes things, I can still upload a save if you'd like to check it out.
    Post edited by Ploughed_Jester on
    It did, in fact, resolve the situation. I don't know which filename gave the wrong effect, but now it's better... Or, I transitioned into ToB... Hmmm. Dunno, but it works.