Skip to content

I found Malaaq's flask in my school...

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited May 2014 in Off-Topic
Well, it's a big kettle, not a flask but, ya, funny anyway.
Now to ask Mr. School Director/Irenicus why the fuck is this thing in my class.

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Kids these days eh?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    meagloth said:

elminster said:

"Now to ask Mr. School Director/Irenicus why the fuck is this thing in my class."

To demonstrate that once people lacked electricity so they had giant things like this for boiling water. Next week you will be seeing records/walkmans, and a week after that is 5 and 8 inch floppy disks. :D

Then we'll be play the historic computer game "baldurs gate" to see how the ancients entertained themselves :P
    Nah thats what the 5 and 8 inch floppy disks are for. The 5 inch lets you play great games like Centipede and Ms. Pacman. Now that is ancient :)
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    This thing just has a wishful-ancient design, the shitty aluminium finish screams 70's and cancer-for-everyone. Google "tetsubin" for the real ancient and awesome stuff!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    iuventas said:

To be honest, I don't like tea made with water boiled in electric kettles at all, for some reason.

I don't either, probably because I don't like tea much ;P
    And yeah, samovars rock.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    BTW, I've been amazed to find out that samovars actually exist in Faerun.

A samovar of strong, bitter tea is used in ritual meetings of Rashemen people.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    meagloth said:

I am completely addicted to tea. Really. It's ridiculous. Good tea, not cheap store tea, to. No tea bags. I have a cup of tea for breakfast, and then if I'm not dragged off to school second and third breakfast, and then whenever i feel like it. I drink it he way some people drink coffee.

I worry about the people who don't…