Skip to content

how to get this item?

jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
hello all
Hammer of dawn +1 (User is under nondetection) - Brathlan (guide in the hall of wonders)
what does this mean? :?
how can i get this item?

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    The Hall of Wonders is a big building in Baldur's Gate, it's like a huge museum. Should be a guide there with the name Brathlan, pickpocket or kill him.
    jahes64JuliusBorisov
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    edited May 2014
    i am right there (it is day time) and except some flaming fist guards, there is only one NPC with name of be'land which asked 1gold and i gave him. no guide or any other NPC in here at all!
    shall i detect him somehow?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    You need to visit during opening hours... You may have been unlucky and caught be'land just as everyone was leaving. Go outside, sleep for 8 hours and try again.
    jackjackjahes64JuliusBorisov
    edited May 2014
    actually i got there a bit before dawn, stole everything and waited a bit for people to come in!
    the problem was that the spot that guide was supposed to spawn at, was not fogged and so he did not spawn, but after moving my party far from that spot and returning back, he appeared!
    now, the problem is, that i can not stole it off him!

so murdering him and all of the guards is the only possible way to obtain this item?
    Post edited by jahes64 on
    JuliusBorisovAnduin
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Yes... kill them all... or just him... then run like you have done an evil deed... I run all the time...
    Blackravenelminsterjahes64jackjack
    edited May 2014
    thanks for the answer, i hoped for a non-violent approach though.
    Post edited by jahes64 on
    JuliusBorisovjackjack