Skip to content

Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity & Romances

ZyzzogetonZyzzogeton Member Posts: 526
Is there one of these in BGII?

Either way, (I'll just cheat one in if there isn't) can I use this to romance female NPCs?

Edit: Using a female PC with a Girdle of M/F

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    You can indeed use it to romance anyone, but there isn't one in the game. If your characters gender ever changes it will start romances that were previously blocked due to gender. It also happens if you get wild surge: sex change.
    luskan
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    If you console one of those belts and give it to Edwina... Does Edwin become a woman again when his friend comes dispel the sex change? It could be a good way to unlock an Edwin romance
    meagloth
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    oh god that would be priceless
    jackjack
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    Thought I'd mention, I accidently got a gender change when I was a chaos mage. Throw 40 or so spells on yourself from neera and you get what you want without cheating.

Or you could just cheat and justify it as not wasting time and pretend you did it according to the rules.
    JuliusBorisov
  • wuthering20wuthering20 Member Posts: 39
    sersafir said:

Thought I'd mention, I accidently got a gender change when I was a chaos mage. Throw 40 or so spells on yourself from neera and you get what you want without cheating.

Or you could just cheat and justify it as not wasting time and pretend you did it according to the rules.

Isn't sex-change via wild surge temporally? My Neera got this several times, rest 8 hours then recovered.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

sersafir said:

Isn't sex-change via wild surge temporally? My Neera got this several times, rest 8 hours then recovered.
    @wuthering20‌ its temporary but the effects on the romance are permanent. You'll be a chick but neera will stil trie to romance you, so it's a way around a different kind of problem. I.e. Hexxats preference.
    JuliusBorisov
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

sersafir said:

@wuthering20‌ its temporary but the effects on the romance are permanent. You'll be a chick but neera will stil trie to romance you, so it's a way around a different kind of problem. I.e. Hexxats preference.
    wuthering20
  • wuthering20wuthering20 Member Posts: 39
    I see. Thanks for providing this information.
    JuliusBorisov