Skip to content

No chanting (casting) and hitting sounds

soanvigsoanvig Member Posts: 7
edited May 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Hi there!

There is some very big problem - all sounds work great but chanting sounds not. There are just kinda missing. I've ripped those sounds from vanilla Baldur's Gate 1 and put it into Override folder, but it didn't help. I was searching over the Internet, but no such a trouble....

Any ideas?

EDIT:
I've noticed that also hitting sounds are missing.

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Um, could you elaborate, maybe upload a save? The only thing I can think to say is check and make sure all the sound options are the way you want them, if you haven't already.
  • soanvigsoanvig Member Posts: 7
    Oh, I think it is not that simple... I've checked everything twice. Indeed, I use custom sounds, but with default there are not chant sounds too... And not hitting. Volume is maxed etc... I mean no hitting sounds it means that there is no, you know, no sounds of bow's string shooting and so on... okey, there are many problems with such simple SFX
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    A save file would not help in this instance. Could you give us your system information? You may want to try browsing this section to see if you can find a solution to your problem as well.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Also try to see if the issue exists on a fresh install of the game. If it doesn't then you will know it is your custom content that causes the issue.
  • soanvigsoanvig Member Posts: 7
    As I see, it can be driver's fault. Unfortunately I do not own any control panel to change audio settings. I have music DAC - Fiio E10. Its driver is made to convert audio to USB input and nothing more. Will be searching for solution.