Skip to content

Branwen looking voluptuous in Darkmail

I never realized that Darkmail could highlight a paperdoll's, er, assets so well.

Comments

• FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    But I still like me some fantasy art! And large tits are made for large cleavage even in heavy armor "nods"
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Is it wrong that I'm reluctant to swap out Branwen for Anomen due in large part to that cleavage?

Branwen (BG1) for Anomen (BG2)?? Are you using a mod which enables you to take Branwen into BG2?

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Is it wrong that I'm reluctant to swap out Branwen for Anomen due in large part to that cleavage?

Branwen (BG1) for Anomen (BG2)?? Are you using a mod which enables you to take Branwen into BG2?

@SharGuidesMyHand‌ came up with a great way to bring BG I NPCs into BG II. :D! And of course there's the Pocket Plane Group mod.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Umph ... no thanks, that's probably not for me. There are a couple of BG1 NPCs whom I'd like to have the option to re-recruit in BG2, but only if they were there officially, I'm not going to force-import them artificially. Still, each to his/her own.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Apparently, before @Delvarian‌ has changed the appearance, this person was a big part of a certain adventure party from the Sword Coast.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Don't show this pic to the people over at the Unrealistic Fantasy Art thread. They will go berserk.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    bengoshi said:

Apparently, before @Delvarian‌ has changed the appearance, this person was a big part of a certain adventure party from the Sword Coast.

I'm not sure what this is in reference to...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Delvarian‌

I've got so used to your previous avatar (I hadn't even known you changed the picture before checking your wall in order to write a post here) so when I saw that avatar in the OP, I immediately thought about you.

Nice to have you back ;)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Archaos said:

Don't show this pic to the people over at the Unrealistic Fantasy Art thread. They will go berserk.

Hehe, not so much. As offenders go this is definitely a low-level infraction.

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Mmmm Branwen.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    It does appear that her scale mail is missing a few scales!