Skip to content

How can I update my BG EE edition v 1.2.0

Hi Baldursgaters! I bought BG EE edition from Beamdog. The version of my game is 1.2.0 and a lot of new dialogs (new with respect the old and loved BG) are broken...How can I fix it or update the game?

Thanks!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited June 2014
    You will have to wait for the official release of the patch. It isn't out yet.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    You need a time machine.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Like I wrote in the road to 1.3 you can always try signing up for the beta here

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/30515/sign-up-for-beta-access-windows-mac-only

I don't really know when the patch is coming out so its entirely possible that you may not end up getting access to it before the non-beta patch is released.
  • FalkonSwiftbladeFalkonSwiftblade Member Posts: 51
    am I understanding that 1.3 hasn't come out yet? I've still got 1.2 EE on my machine but it says it's up to date. I'm on a mac, but the mac store shows 1.33, so I don't know why I can't upgrade new patch.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

am I understanding that 1.3 hasn't come out yet? I've still got 1.2 EE on my machine but it says it's up to date. I'm on a mac, but the mac store shows 1.33, so I don't know why I can't upgrade new patch.

If you own it from Beamdog you can try to apply for beta access to 1.3 (see my link above). But without that at the moment you can't access 1.3 if you own the game through Beamdog. Hopefully the patch won't take much longer to be released but I don't know when that will end up happening.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    jackjack said:

You need a time machine.

Alternatively a scroll with the Wish spell.