Skip to content

[DUPE 6568] Watcher's Keep?

2»

Comments

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    You need to add that line yourself. Open the baldur.ini file in wordpad, and make it look like this:

Then start the game, and load your save. Press ctrl+space, and type: C:MoveToArea("AR3000") to enter the WK area.
  • AzamathAzamath Member Posts: 18
    Thanks a lot for help.
    I'm really impressed how fast people answer on this forum.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited December 2013
    @Azamath

Actually, the line to add is just at the beginning, like that (rest = same) ) :
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    CREATE TABLE options (
    section string,
    name string,
    value string
    );
    INSERT INTO options ROWS (
    'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',
    'Fonts', 'ko_KR', 'UNBOM',
    'Fonts', 'zh_CN', 'SIMSUN',
    (...)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The rest, in game, CTRL+SPACE to make the console commandline box appear, etc (as they said above) ;)

ooops..did not see the page2 lol .. k, ras, my bad, np, edit pb already solved so)
  • acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    Is anyone able to confirm if moving onto TOB fixes this problem?

I was thinking it might since TOB has a different map.
  • Josephus93Josephus93 Member Posts: 6
    being in TOB fixed it for me. I just wish i could have done the first floor in SOA
  • GeLLieGeLLie Member Posts: 22
    Fixed it in TOB for me too..
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    edited December 2013
    Is there any update to this? Im having the same issue

edit Oh i see you can use console
  • BayazBayaz Member Posts: 22
    Started a new multiplayer game and converted to a single player game. Keep doesn't show up for me.

My other singleplayer characters weren't experiencing this.
  • foolstonefoolstone Member Posts: 37
    I guess: Watcher Keep need Character to be certain level to appear on the map. And the game screw up when it read the level of multi-class character.

The reasons of this assumption:

1. I did two play through from SoA to ToB with single class (Sorcerer and Kensi dual Thief), the watcher keep show up on the map.
    2. When I am playing a F/C now, the keep not show up. I moved to this area by Console, the leader of those guys told me I m not strong enough for this task.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    This is a duplicate of #6568 in the Consolidated Bugs list. If you look at that thread also you'll find that it's happening regardless of multiplayer or single player and import or not.

TIll 6568 gets fixed (assuming the next patch, but you know what happens when you ass-u-me), I'm closing this out as a duplicate and moving to "not an issue".

Please consolidate discussion with thread: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24426/6568-core-imported-characters-do-not-get-watcher-s-keep-marked-on-the-worldmap
  • DarkchanterDarkchanter Member Posts: 13
    I have this bug in one, and only one, of my several BG2EE games.