Skip to content

Will following Dorn's questline make my party members leave/end romance subplots?

I want to use the EE characters (minus Neera) since they have so many sidequests, it's more interesting than the original party members since only a few had much going for them. But while I'm doing Dorn's first quest party members, including Aerie, are starting to complain a lot, even though my reputation's been pretty high for a while. Is helping Dorn going to ruin everything? He's my bro, he helped me kill Sarevok. I can't ditch him.

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Anomen (including his CN version) and Keldorn will outright flip and refuse to work with him. I don't think any of the others do, though, even though probably some of them should if we were being realistic.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The list of party conflicts, including Dorn:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/413353/#Comment_413353

So, Dorn has conflicts with Anomen and Keldorn, not Aerie or Jaheira, for example. If you will take Hexxat too, she'll conflict with Mazzy.
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    Hey TC sorry for what happened at Gamefaqs. It's ridiculous how the regulars there pounce on people for mentioning the Enhanced Editions.
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    Haha, it's funny that you "found" me here. Yeah, that was annoying....
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Wait, what?
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    I posted the same question on gamefaqs and got flamed like hell. Apparently @Pekingduckman‌ was in the topic too.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Minsc can turn on you if you pick certain choices during the wedding, too.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited June 2014
    contown said:

I posted the same question on gamefaqs and got flamed like hell.

Hah! The fools don't know what they are missing! Also our community is quite obviously WAY better than theirs if they flame people for something like that. Sometimes I find it hard to believe just how many moronic jerks are out there...

Hexxat has a HUGE number of party conflicts. It seems like about a third of the available NPCs will try to kill her eventually!

Edit: Looked up your posts on gamefaqs. Absolutely shameful what happened there. Here, we ban people for doing that sort of thing!