Skip to content

BG2EE 50% off on Steam Now!

Until June 30th.

Perhaps a 75% off sale is coming...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Sergio said:

Are all the bugs fixed?

Nope. The latest news is that patch 1.3 for BG2EE will hopefully arrive sometime in the next two months.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I just bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $5. I'm not even sure if I'm ever going to play it, because I'd have to move a lot of equipment around. It would have been so much easier if it was out for PS3 as well.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Fingers crossed that Dark Souls 2 goes on sale for 50% off (currently at 33% off).
  • agentmulderagentmulder Member Posts: 114
    There's a vote on the steam page now... if you guys vote, BG2EE will be 75% off.

Only two hours remaining.

There's a vote on the steam page now... if you guys vote, BG2EE will be 75% off.

Only two hours remaining.

Apart from metro complete it seemed like a one sided vote to me. :)
  • ReibornReiborn Member Posts: 156
    You should log in into steam and vote for the RPG pack on crowed choice to get BG2 EE on 75% discount it iwll be then something like 15$ for bg and bg2 on EE edition.
    25 minutes left to vote for 75% off and 55 minutes until we find out who the winner is.
  • komonokomono Member Posts: 19
    Sergio said:

I thought v1.3 was only for BG:EE.

Good to know. Well, I'll wait. Thanks for the information.

Wait there's also a v1.3 coming for BG:EE too? That's very good news. I'm still holding on starting it until the quest logs are fully patched tbh.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    komono said:

Sergio said:

Wait there's also a v1.3 coming for BG:EE too? That's very good news. I'm still holding on starting it until the quest logs are fully patched tbh.
    Yeah, BGEE is getting it first. That's always been the plan.
  • komonokomono Member Posts: 19
    jackjack said:

komono said:

Sergio said:

Yeah, BGEE is getting it first. That's always been the plan.
    That's some very good news indeed! I'm looking forward to playing that version.

I never buy anything from steam unless its on sale

I'm generally the same. If a game is available somewhere else I'd buy it there. But sometimes I have no choice, since some games are only available digitally from Steam, like Shadowrun Returns.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Awong124 said:

I'm generally the same. If a game is available somewhere else I'd buy it there. But sometimes I have no choice, since some games are only available digitally from Steam, like Shadowrun Returns.
    http://www.gog.com/game/shadowrun_returns
    TJ_Hooker said:

Awong124 said:

http://www.gog.com/game/shadowrun_returns
    I think GOG started selling it later. I think it was originally only available on Steam. I pre-ordered before the game was even out, and Steam was the only option.
  • FablewyndFablewynd Member Posts: 79
    Sucks that it lost the vote on the Community Choice, especially against such poor competition. Hopefully there's still a flash, and daily deal coming up so that more people will be inclined to pick up the game and experience its wonders.
  • ReibornReiborn Member Posts: 156
    1 +2 = 11 $ grab it while you can....
  • shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    Any difference between the Steam version and Beamdog version? I have never used Steam.
  • sodacanredactedsodacanredacted Member Posts: 5
    I am very seriously tempted to pick both up on Steam right now. Does anyone have a persuasive answer to shylaman's question? I'd hate to pick up the inferior version of the game. Unless it's extremely cheap. But I'd hate to have even the slightest regret about it.
    shylaman said:

Any difference between the Steam version and Beamdog version? I have never used Steam.

If you don't already have Steam for other games, getting the Beamdog version means you don't have to get Steam lol.

• DakkDakk Member Posts: 3
    I thought Steam version = (much much) less money for Beamdog?
    edited June 2014
    Figured I'd let people know that its only staying 75% off for another 2.5 more hours.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • PreyerPreyer Member Posts: 16
    elminster said:

Figured I'd let people know that its only staying 75% off for another 2.5 more hours.

The game page says 25 hours 11 minutes left. The daily deals are usually for 48 hours. The next deals are the encore, but my guess is that the 25 hours is the correct length.
    Yea you are right :)