Skip to content

Stuck in Durlag's dungeon level 4 because of aggro Islanne

ByrackanByrackan Member Posts: 4
After killing the demon knight and talking to Dalton and Claire I go to talk to Islanne so i will get teleported out of Durlag's tower. The problem is that when I enter Islanne's room she is "red" and I can't talk to her... Is there any other way to get out of the tower?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    We will have to make sure she doesn't go hostile. For now you will have to use the console to escape:
    C:MoveToArea("ar0500")
  • ByrackanByrackan Member Posts: 4
    Unfortunately i'm on the iPad version so that's not really an option. =/
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Can you upload your save file so I could do it for you? Use ifunbox to get your save from your ipad, it should be in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save.
    Zip/rar the whole 'save' folder. and upload it.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2014
    Get ifunbox and browse your ipad's files, go to the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/Library/Scripts and drop the file attached in this post there. You'll need to decompress the file first. Go to the game (if it was open, close it and open it again), go to the Record screen, select Customize->Script-> select the CUSTOM (7C#DURLG) go back to the main game screen, Islanne will spawn in the place she is supposed to be, but *not* hostile.
    Edit: for this to work you'll need to have the Party AI on until Islanne spawns again.
    Thank's for your efforts, but as a computer guy failure i didn't succeed to do all that. But I did manage to retrieve and compress the savefile =)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Here we go, try this. :) Outside good for you? :)
    It works!! =) Thank you so much! Best community ever! Thank you all for you taking your time to help me with this!