Skip to content

[Known 7190] Anomen called to test, test doesn't happen

nickasummersnickasummers Member Posts: 2
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I resolved Anomen's sister's murder by going to the magistrate. Later Sir Ryan shows up to tell anomen it is time for his test. I head directly to the radiant heart building and go inside. Game goes into cutscreen mode, but instead of dialog about the text triggering, Anomen yells at me saying we need to go see his father about the murder, as if we had never gone and he was angry that we weren't dealing with it. If i then go to the father's house, all dialog is correct, as if the quest has been resolved. if i go back to the radiant heart building the test still doesn't occur.

Savegame is a day or so before sir ryan talks to him.

I would really like to resolve this, even if i have to use cheats to trigger quest events or something, but i can probably deal with it if it isnt fixable.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited July 2014
    @nickasummers‌
    Save with correct variable attached. He's lost that value at some stage, probably due to dying (a known issue with local variables).

If you wanted to use a later save and have the console enabled, select Anomen and use this command before entering the Order.
    C:SetGlobal("AnomenComplain","LOCALS",2)

You can copy from here and paste into the console.
  • nickasummersnickasummers Member Posts: 2
    Many thanks!