Skip to content

BOO LIVES!

AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
In an upcoming comic from IDW Publishing, written by SKULLKICKERS co-creator and PATHFINDER and SAMURAI JACK comics writer Jim Zub!

Comments

• Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    I love comics; check. I love squirrels, check! I love BOO, CHECK!! Shut up, take my money, and pass me the damn book already!!! Please. Pretty please...?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    SKULLKICKERS rulez!!!!!!

I'm glad they got the audition tapes I sent them
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    edited July 2014
    Looks like Boo gained some weight and will be hard-pressed to go for the eyes.

Anyhow seems interesting. :)

Would be funny to see BG from the eyes of Boo and he actually keeps on saving the day. For example: opening Imoen's cage right before the tremors....
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Nope Boo is clearly polymorphing to his true size as a giant space hamster. Only the gods know what could be so dangerous that Boo can't deal with in his miniature size.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Obviously great evil is lurking nearby! And all evil, however big the stain, needs to be mopped up!

But this Evil is too big for the likes of Minsc!

Now it is time for Minsc to hide in a crevice!
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Wild twist: Boo is actually an epic level Telepath!

Minsc isnt crazy?! Just dumb.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I love the idea of a mini Minsc. Hahahah Minsc points, Boo punches.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Obviously, Boo was the true last Bhaalspawn. After the events of Murder in Baldur's Gate the last remaining essence of Bhaal goes to the little rodent, giving him the ability to bring his ol' pal Minsc 100 years into the future to once again go on adventures and butt kick for goodness! The Miniature Giant Space Hamster God Of Murder!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    still no idea of what this actually is.
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    ajwz said:

still no idea of what this actually is.

It's a five issue comic book series with ongoing potential written by SKULLKICKERS and SAMURAI JACK writer Jim Zub, drawn by Max Dunbar that will be coming out through IDW Publishing. It's set in modern Forgotten Realms continuity (roughly 100 years after the events of BG) and stars Minsc.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287

kcwise said:

The Miniature Giant Space Hamster God Of Murder!

Who told you about that? Where did you hear that? Nobody's supposed to know about the--

I mean, never mind. Forget I said anything. Move along, nothing to see here.
    Aha! The truth about Adventure Y finally revealed!
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    Update: In Germany has noticed this:

Minsc and Boo

http://screenburn.kotaku.com/new-baldurs-gate-comic-series-featuring-minsc-and-his-h-1605858339/+Fahey

Ahh, we are all heroes, you and me and Boo, hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!
This discussion has been closed.