Skip to content

[Hexxat] Hexxat vanishes after feeding on the fake one

Hello, i was doing a monk-solo run, but decided to check out hexxat, since shes new and all. so after my fake hexxat got killed, the real one tells me, we will meet in 2 hours at the copper coronet and goes away.

so naturally i go away too. leave the dungeon go to the coronet and shes not there.
so i look it up and see shes supposed to get this cloak which you get from killing dragomir or w/e his name was. Only that she was never waiting for me there.

a few quests later i decided to check if she was maybe somewhere else in the tomb, but she is gone.
unfortunately i only have a safe file after this happened, i hope that still helps ;)

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I loaded your save and she was already at the coronet waiting for me. Here she is circled in red in the attached screenshot.
  • GermaninjaGermaninja Member Posts: 6
    now i feel just silly. she is there :o
    I did check before but was still hanging onto the cloak. Maybe because i threw it eventually away she appeared?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    When you left the tomb were you hidden in shadows as you went past the section where Dragomir was? Or used the console to jump/move in any way.
    (trying to figure out why the cloak conversation may not have happened)
    edited July 2014
    nope, i just walked by and didnt even see hexxat.
    So now i recruited her and she doesnt have the cloak. i walked with herr in the plane from valygar and then she left me because im not attending to her matters, which she havent even told me about.

Something is definetly not right there

Edit: but she did give me a bag of holding with here coffin before that
    Edit2: ok apparently its cause my reputation is heroic, at least that is what her dialogue suggests.
    Right, it looks as though there is a missing local variable (ohhcloakmissing, ar7000) in your save. That might be a dialogue bug but I'd like to rule out a gamebreaking issue around saving and loading games that was patched last year.

Can you see the game version (it is obscured in Shadows of Amn but can be seen clearly if you start a new Throne of Bhaal game and press the O key to go to the options menu). Current version is 1.2.2030, if this isn't what you get please advise the result and also whether you are using PC / Mac / iPad / Android, and purchased from Beamdog / Steam / Mac store / etc. Also if Beamdog if you are using the launcher or standalone version.
    Thanks
    Ok. well i bought the game from beamdog for pc and am using the launcher, so everthing should be updated
    Thanks. Shout if you hit any more issues.
    well actually^^ after Hexxat left me, she not only gave me before that a bag of holding ( which is really nice so i dont care about the following) but also the casque of dragomir, which cant be moved
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Germaninja Should be fixed in the next patch. :)