Skip to content

Werewolf Attack Icons

So playing Multi-Player with friends and when we move from screen to screen, in werewolf form he keeps the form and buffs, but reverts back to his human form weapons. For example, I have him with Sling as primary, and I end up throwing stones at things instead of using paws.

Any advice on how to fix?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Yeah, shapeshift weapons have a duration of only about 16 hours. You can either cancel your shapeshift and cast a new one or maybe I could make my personal fixes for this available as a mod. In any case there is an official fix for this in the works but I am not sure when it will be added to what patch.
  • TheGreatGodLokiTheGreatGodLoki Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2014
    So I don't keep my paws. That sucks. What could you do for a mod/where would I get it?
    Well, I made the mod myself for my own use and I haven't made it available to anyone else yet. Give me a few minutes and I will put it in the mods section.
    Oh, okay. Sorry about that.
    edited July 2014
    The mods are up both for BG1:EE and for BG2:EE. Make sure not to mix them up or you will cause multiple issues in your games!
    I don't have an override folder, I downloaded the game from Steam. Any suggestions?
    edited July 2014
    You have to create one yourself. Go into your game directory in program files and create a new folder named "override". Put the files in that folder and you should be good to go. I am not sure of the exact file path with steam but it the override folder needs to be in the same folder as baldur.exe and chitin.key
    This is all new to me. Is there a step by step with pictures I can look at? Just for referance?
    It is pretty simple. All you have to do is find the game's directory and right click to create a new folder. You just have to name the folder "override" and then you can put all your modified game files in there and the game will then use those files instead of its base files. Here is a picture of me creating an override folder in my game's directory. Notice the file path up top. Your's will be slightly different but it should end in the same place.

Ah! Got it thank you so much!