Skip to content

Funny Dorn bug

DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
edited August 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
During Dorn quest where you fight the group of paladins of Tyr(Hammer something). One of the lines Dorn says is said in Ur-Gothoz's voice, very fun and maybe could not be called a bug but more like an error(?) when it was recorded and implemented.

Can't post the audio for reasons but here is a picture of the dialogue. The bugged line is the second one where he says: "I assumed it was your doing".
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    It sounds like Dorn to me. (I only listened to the line in NearInfinity not in-game though)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited August 2014
    I am pretty sure that both Dorn and Ur-Gothoz were voiced by the same person so they likely will sound a bit similar. I will move this to not an issue for now.
    hook71CrevsDaak
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    No chance I'm hearing this wrong, this is absolutely a "bug". Noticed it the first time I did the quest with my kensai/thief but never reported it.
    Will try to recreate and record.
    Problem uploading the file, trying again
    ok can't upload for some reason so I will upload to youtube and post link
    Finally!!
    CrevsDaaklolien
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Alright. You win. There definitely must have been some confusion in the recording studio. I doubt that much can be done about it, however.
    CrevsDaak
    Honestly it sounds like they added some effect on the voice and if what you say is true that they are both voiced by the same actor then maybe just removing the effect will be enough?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I think the effect is "Voice Actor doing stuff with his voice". @Tresset is right, there's nothing to be done at this point.
    CrevsDaak
    Wow then that is pretty impressive!
    CrevsDaak