Skip to content

Best Sarevok Line?

ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
What is Sarevok's Best Line
(I will post a board on Irenicus Tomorrow)
  1. Best Sarevok Line?72 votes
    1. I will be the last....and you will go first
      19.44%
    2. I am sorry that you feel that way, old man.
      16.67%
    3. Fear my Unholy Wrath!
        2.78%
    4. Face me!.....FACE THE NEW LORD OF MURDER!!!
        9.72%
    5. Hahahaha!, I AM ALIVE!. I swore I would scratch and claw my way back to the world of the living, and I have done it!
      25.00%
    6. NO!.......I.....REFFUSE!
        9.72%
    7. You are perceptive for an Old Man. Hand over your ward and no one will be hurt. If you resist it shall be a waste of your life
        9.72%
    8. Other (Please say what it is)
        6.94%
JuliusBorisovSCARY_WIZARD

Comments

• ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    While the other NPCs have a death growl or some fading quote, that guy simply says "No! I... I REFUSE!" (to die).

That's how badass he is.
    Ardul
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @Archaos Yeah, sometimes I wish he really could refuse. It would help sometimes
    He really is a great party member, it's too bad my current character does not trust him.
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    You forgot the "I do not fear death. Do you ?" IMO one of his best lines, even if it's not my favorite.
    [Deleted User]GrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421

He really is a great party member, it's too bad my current character does not trust him.

It's his attitude and willpower that matters.
    ZaramMaldovar
    Archaos said:

It's his attitude and willpower that matters.
    I totally agree, but from a roleplaying perspective, my current character simply wouldn't put Sarevok in his party. He'd be P-O'd enough that he had to give Sarevok part of his soul.
    I forgot about that one.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Luftwaffe said:

"Death comes for you. Feel its icy breath!" -- one his battle cries in BG2.

Definitely that one!
    Wow, it seems I need to work better on my poll options. It's been a while since I've played through the entire series, If you will forgive me.
    I am currently doing an LP with my CN Dragon Disciple on my Youtube channel KingsofRandomGaming
    However, Viewer Discretion is advised. It contains language, and some jokes not suitable for children.
    If you are a child, or easily offended by language, don't watch it.
    Otherwise, enjoy :P
    Also if you are offended, by such. Please don't think of me any less. I'm a nice guy really.
    I know voting on my own poll is kinda silly. But I had to make my argument.
    Sarevok's first line EVER in Baldur's Gate will always be classic
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    "What if we were to return to Baldur's Gate together. What would people say, do you think?" (laughs)
    DJKajuruGrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    I am sorry that you feel that way, old man...

Well, i was between this and the "HAHAHA, i am alive...!", but the nostalgia, coupled with his great voice acting on that one (the tone of his voice was something else during that ambush), led me to picking this one.
    GrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    "The streets will run red with blood when my work is finished." Such evil, much intimidation, great voice acting, wow!

first time I heard that. I thought to myself "I'm in WAAAY over my head. needless to say first fight with sarevok, he trounced me.
    ZaramMaldovarDemonoid_LimewireGrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    This one is great, but I can never forget him in the pocket plane

"The Sword Coast will run red with blood.... yes"

"What if were to return to Baldur's Gate together? What would people say, do you think? mwahahahaha"

but my number one favorite?
    ""I live! Flesh and blood and bone! I am alive! Ha ha! I swore I would scratch up and crawl my way back into the world of the living... and I have done it!"

Sarevok is so boss
    JuliusBorisov
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    You can hear the vicious smile in his voice.
    ZaramMaldovarjackjackGrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    The calm line. It shows power. His mad screams not so much
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It's funny that has been my favourite Sarevok's phrase and now it's relevant to my forum activity (and from time to time to the activity of those forum members who come back here after a hiatus).

Also: "Shrubbery. Flowers. Weeds, all of it."
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Don't make me choose. I can't :'I