Skip to content

[not an issue] Bodhi not showing up to kidnap romantic interest in Chapter 6 - Needs Repro

AlberdAlberd Member Posts: 2
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
During my latest playthrough, I had some issues with the romance plot with Viconia. I noticed that at some point the romance had ended abruptly, so I used the console to reactivate it so that I could complete the romance subplot. However, in Chapter 6, when I go to the graveyard to assault Bodhi's secret underground lair, she never meets me as I enter the graveyard to kidnap my character's romantic interest, so the whole romance plot never really resolves to completion.

I've scoured the internet for a solution to this issue, but to no avail. I picked through the global variables myself in an attempt to solve the issue, but everything seemed to be in order. It's been a long time since I've played through the game, so I -could- just be doing something wrong, but it seems more likely that some trigger required for that scenario just never fired.

Save file attached because I GIVE UP trying to solve it myself >:|
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @Alberd‌
    Am looking at this now. If you have access to the console, head to the graveyard and enter

C:CreateCreature("Bodhiamb")

That should get you back on track. What I haven't worked out yet is why she isn't there already.
    Cheers
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Got it now
    She needs Global("Deactivate0801","AR0800",1) but that is set to 3.

It kind of looks like you've already been through the area once either with Viconia or another love interest.

Is your game modded at all?
  • AlberdAlberd Member Posts: 2
    That fix solved it. Soon as I punched it in, she showed up like normal, stole Viconia away, and the game proceeds as it should. Much appreciation for solving that problem; that's been bothering me for a couple weeks now and keeping me from advancing through the game.

No mods installed, and I hadn't been through the area earlier with any other romantic interest, so I'm really not sure why the triggers got all screwy like that.