Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What's up with...?

Not being able to multiclass a Fighter/Thief/Cleric? Or a Thief/Mage/Cleric? I had a vision of a Priest of Tymora hacking and slashing his way around the coast as a F/T/C but had to settle for a Cleric/Swashbuckler (EEKeepered) instead. Kind of bummed me out. Anyone know why these multiclasses wern't implimented?

Meanbunny

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited August 2014
    Multi-classes are restricted to non-humans, and the triple multi-class combination can only be selected at character creation when playing an Elf or Half-Elf. Elves can multi-class Fighter/Mage/Thief and Half-Elves can multi-class both Fighter/Mage/Thief and Fighter/Mage/Cleric. I'm not aware of any other multi-classes in 2e AD&D, so that's probably the reason for them not being implemented in-game.

Post edited by Troodon80 on
    CrevsDaakatcDavejackjack
  • FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
    Yea, I figured there was nothing to be done about it. Oh well, at least I'll level up only 50% slower instead.